Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Android App Update Released

Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
edited August 2014 in General 3074 karma
The Android app is now up to date:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sevensage.lsat&hl=en

It includes:
• Videos for *every* LSAT logic game ever
• LSAT Scorer with Blind Review
• Real LSAT proctoring instructions with thirteen different voices
• Quick access to this discussion forum
• Quick access to your course

Try it out, and if you like it, please leave us a review on the Play Store!

Comments

• Allison MAllison M Alum Member Inactive Sage
    810 karma
    Such a great update! I especially like the new timing control for the proctor. Nice work, Alan!
  • kraft.phillipkraft.phillip Free Trial Member Inactive Sage
    444 karma
    Great update, but pt A logic games won't play for some reason. Other game videos that I tried do, just pt A.
  • cole.w.murdochcole.w.murdoch Alum Member
    228 karma
    The voice of Bruce, I couldn't help but laugh.
  • Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3074 karma
    @Allison M - Thanks for the support, I'm glad you like it!

@kraft.phillip Thanks, we'll take a look at that!
    3074 karma
    @cole.w.murdoch - Haha, yeah JY and I couldn't stop cracking up over Bruce :)
  • cole.w.murdochcole.w.murdoch Alum Member
    228 karma
    Alan, one "bug" I've found. If I start a proctor and then pause it there will be a persistent notification on my phone. This is usually ok but even if I close the app completely the notification stays and only clears on a phone restart. This is on a Nexus 5.
  • 7Sage Admin7Sage Admin Administrator
    298 karma
    Thanks Cole, we'll check that out too.
    298 karma
    Thanks for letting us know about the bugs!
    @kraft.phillip The logic game videos should work for all PrepTests now.
    @cole.w.murdoch The latest version of the app has a fix for the persistent notification.
  • zaraolyzaraoly Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    hello, I've got the app for the proctor feature--it's on the android--but it will not stick, meaning I start the app, I'm whizzing through PT problems, and it will suddenly stop, which messes with my mojo. Is there something I can do about this or am I screwed?
    298 karma
    @zaraoly Sorry about that! I want to get this working for you. Could you please let me know if it happens consistently or randomly, and if it's consistent, where it happens and what settings your running the app with? That will help is isolate the problem and fix it.
    3074 karma
    @zaraoly We did some investigating and it looks like the distractions may be causing crashes, particularly when it is set to higher values. Thank you for letting us know about this! We are working on rolling out an update to fix this. In the meantime, please try running the proctor with distractions set to 0 (zero).

If you already had distractions set to 0 (zero), please let me know so we know to look for other possible problems!