Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is the RC Bible worth it?

combsnicombsni Free Trial Member
in General 652 karma
Just curious because the LGB and LRB have both served as my personal Savior. My only reservation about ordering the RCB is that I feel like the skill needed to improve on RC questions can be gained by doing Main Point questions

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    RC bible is absolute trash and a waste of time/money. LGB and LRB are alright but I give 0 stars to the RCB.
  • hlsat180hlsat180 Free Trial Member
    edited July 2016 362 karma
    Concur. The RCB seems written as an afterthought.
  • kokobazookakokobazooka Member
    127 karma
    Don't get RC bible. It teaches a strategy that is not very practical. I recommend the LSAT Trainer, which a lot of 7Sagers here could attest to, gives an intuitive strategy on RC that is a game changer. I went from missing 8-9 points on an RC section to missing 2-4.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    edited July 2016 2086 karma
    I skimmed the RC bible, wasn't too impressed. Nothing against PS, but I felt as if though they thought of all of the "well duh" information, tossed it into a book, and added it to their trilogy.
    If you want to improve on RC, do RC. Focus on passage types that you tend to struggle with. For me, that means drilling art and economics passages.
  • SeriousbirdSeriousbird Alum Member
    1278 karma
    I went through the LG bible for LG at the beginning of my prep. I never used the RC bible but just completed the Manhattan RC Guide and highly recommend it!
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @combsni said:
    I feel like the skill needed to improve on RC questions can be gained by doing Main Point questions
    Really? Go on.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    LSAT Trainer or it didn't happen.