Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Office Depot: 1 case of paper for $10

anne2hoanganne2hoang Free Trial Member
edited September 2014 in General 226 karma
Edit: Sorry guys, the deal is over.

I was searching for an online deal for paper and found a coupon code that will take an additional $20 off a $30 case of paper making it $10. (Yes, you read that right).

Add 2 to your cart:
http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/196517/Boise-X-9-Paper-8-12/

Than apply coupon code 1mn6ss to take an additional $20 off each case.

If you get two cases, shipping is free. If you get 1 case, you will have to do in store pick up.

This is what my receipt looks like for 2 cases:

Subtotal: 59.98
Tax: 1.65
Delivery Fee: 0.00
Coupon: ($40.00)

Total: $21.63

Comments

• SoCal JaporeanSoCal Japorean Free Trial Member
    147 karma
    Wow, 5,000 sheets of paper for $10. Thanks Anne!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited August 2014 12637 karma
    Bumping this to the top for a week or so so other students can see this and get the deal! Thanks, Anne!
  • JHernandezJHernandez Alum Member
    75 karma
    This is great...thanks!!
  • LeoFiro8LeoFiro8 Alum Member
    244 karma
    someone tell me where to find cheap printer ink haha
  • joegotbored-1joegotbored-1 Alum Member
    802 karma
    Brother HL-2270DW (which has approx. 1 billion reviews on amazon) plus a TN-450 generic toner cartridge (the printer already comes with the normal size cartridge pre-filled and lasts a pretty long time) cost about $120. I bought 3 packs of paper for about $4 each at Walmart and I'm sitting pretty.

Why anyone would need 2 cases of paper for this course is beyond me. Even if you printed 10 copies of every LG from every LSAT ever published, you wouldn't need that much paper.

If you're using a one-sided inkjet printer for this course, I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems (101 actually), but duplex printing ain't one. - Jay-Z (Not a lawyer, but he knows a lil bit.)
  • lschoolgolschoolgo Member
    edited August 2014 274 karma
    Brother HL-2270DW for around $90. The long-life cartridge (2600 pages) costs ~$50 incl taxes.

Where can one get the $10 / case deal?

• joegotbored-1joegotbored-1 Alum Member
    802 karma
    @lschoolgo and other curious 7Sagers:

The long life cartridge only costs that much if you get the official brand name one from brother. Tons of other manufacturers make it too, for between $10-20. For example, on Amazon, the Brother one is $45 and the next one down is generic and cost $12. It's also got 1000+ reviews. Happens to be the one I got so I can totally vouch for it. Used up the smaller one that came free with the printer in about 3 months. Still going strong on the long-life one. No doubt it'll last through my September date or December if I retake/push. The printer is great - dead simple and no jams. Works with my Win8, Win7, Ubuntu tri-boot computer, and my old roomie's Mac.

As for the paper, if you don't mind using non-recycled paper, you can get it pretty cheap most places. (Walmart, grocery store, Staples, Amazon). I would only buy 3 reams to get started though. It really is a lot of paper. If you buy the ultimate package and print every game 10 times and do every available PT, you might need 4 reams total. A case is typically 10 reams, but generally no fewer than 5 reams. Better to buy what you need and buy more later if needed, than to buy a bunch now and end up with a print-shop worthy tank of paper hanging out under your bed.

• mjjohns6mjjohns6 Member
    418 karma
    This code is expired :( does anybody have another code I could use?