Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study buddies/LSAT support group!

jennilynn89jennilynn89 Alum Member
edited August 2016 in Study Groups 822 karma
Hey everyone!

I'm planning on joining the BR sessions once I've finished the 7Sage curriculum (I prob. have another 3 weeks or so to go), but I'd love to connect with people on here and maybe implement a once a week study buddy/LSAT support group.

If there is anything like it already out there, I'd love to join! I don't have any nearby friends that live close enough to study with me, and (as I'm sure you all know) it's hard to talk about the LSAT and all the struggles with people that aren't involved in it.

I'd like to start a group with the goal to keep ourselves motivated and talk about difficulties we are experiencing and help each other through them. We don't necessarily have to study together, but we could have different discussion topics revolving around areas of difficulty and frustrations?

I had something similar going in December of last year when I was studying for the Dec. LSAT and found that it literally saved my sanity during this whole process. We all communicated through Google Hangout.

Let me know what you think/if you're interested!

Jennifer

Comments