Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Buddy-Atlanta

Kristen BKristen B Member
edited July 2016 in Study Groups 388 karma
Hello Everyone!

I took the June LSAT and my score was not high enough for my target schools, so I am gearing up to take the September/December exam ( I have not decided which one I will be taking yet). I am looking for a motivated study partner in Atlanta who is open to meet a couple days out of the week.

Thanks,
Kristen

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Just in case you didn't know/don't get any bites on the forums, you can also find study buddies here:
    https://7sage.com/buddies/
  • LsatistheworstLsatistheworst Free Trial Member
    59 karma
    I am in a very similar boat. What part of Atlanta?
  • Kristen BKristen B Member
    388 karma
    @Lsatistheworst Well, I work down in Midtown, but I live in Tucker. Are you in Atl as well?
  • ask.1214ask.1214 Free Trial Member
    34 karma
    Would love to join you guys! I also took the June exam (obv didn't get the score I needed), so I'm scheduled to retake in September.
    388 karma
    @ask.1214 Hello! When are you looking to meet up ? It would be great to get together for coffee to discuss study plans and maybe get together a test/BR schedule.
  • LsatistheworstLsatistheworst Free Trial Member
    59 karma
    I am located in Snellville and work about 45 hours a week, but I would be willing to meet up and maybe take so PTs with you guys. I also took the June exam and under performed
    388 karma
    @Lsatistheworst that is intense, I just work 40. Also, I live close to you Snellville is not to far from Tucker. Tomorrow me and @ask.1214 are meeting at a Starbucks in Atlanta (closer to where a work) to discuss study plans but I would be happy to let you know our test schedule once things are together.
  • sean.sheehy.13sean.sheehy.13 Alum Member
    20 karma
    Hey Guys,
    I live in Buckhead. would be happy to meet up to do a practice test whenever
    388 karma
    @sean.sheehy.13 Sounds great! Today I'm meeting for coffee with @ask.1214 to discuss our study plans, I know its last minute but your welcome to stop by! (PM me if you need more details)

If not Ill be sure to fill you in our our PT schedule.
    20 karma
    Yeah I can meet you two, what time and where?
    388 karma
    Hey guys!

So I plan to be at Mercer University Library (Atlanta location) on August 13 at 10 am, to take test 68. You all are welcome to join!
    20 karma
    Hey guys; sorry I didn't get to study with all of you but hope everyone crushed it!