Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LR Bubbling Strategy

conraddnoronhaconraddnoronha Alum Member
Hi, So I was wondering what is the best strategy to adopt for bubbling the answers on the answer sheet for the LR section? Is it best to bubble per question, or once you've solved all questions on both the open pages, or after having solved all questions possible in the entire section? This may sound trivial, but I have been experimenting with different strategies and they have a not so insignificant impact on my timing. Just wanted to know what works best for most people and if there is a consensus on which one to follow.

Comments

• leejayleeleejaylee Alum Member
    218 karma
    I bubble in after each page (before I flip onto the next one). This basically means every 2 open pages.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited August 2016 23929 karma
    @conraddnoronha said:
    Hi, So I was wondering what is the best strategy to adopt for bubbling the answers on the answer sheet for the LR section?
    Hi @conraddnoronha ,

Nice to meet you online...

As far as the best way to bubble, I think everyone has their own personal preference and I don't think there is a way to objectively say which way is best. If you have tried a few different ways with no real breakthroughs on which is best, I would probably just do what feels natural. For me, that is just bubbling after every question. It takes a second, and honestly,I feel like it keeps me from making errors. One of my worst fears is bubbling the wrong answers and missing out on points! That is just me though. I know many people bubble after they are done answering all the questions on a page..... So yeah, I would just do what feels natural for you :)

• Kristen BKristen B Member
    388 karma
    Personally, I believe bubbling after each question wasted more time for me. Additionally, bubbling after an entire section may save you some time, but you run the risk of making errors. However, this method seems to work for some people. My favorite method is bubbling after each open page.
  • StopLawyingStopLawying Alum Member
    821 karma
    Same here, I bubble every 2 pages for LR, after every LG and RC passage. Find this to be the most efficient.
  • Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    1762 karma
    Ditto @StopLawying.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    Yeah, I bubble everything from the spread before I turn the page. It's definitely faster, but potentially more prone to error, so it really just depends. I've never made a bubbling error, so for me the additional speed has outweighed what seems to be a very minimal risk of an error. If you find you're prone to making errors though, that risk almost certainly outweighs the additional speed. If it causes the whole section to get off, that is a truly catastrophic error.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    I have a horrible horrible habit of skipping lines accidentally which sucks so bad! to help rid myself of this, I write the answer I chose in a big letter on the left side of the question so when it comes time to bubble, I leave no room for error.