Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One month left...

bjphillips5bjphillips5 Alum Member
Hello fellow September LSATters :)

What's your game plan for the next month?

My last two PTs (71,72), I scored a 173 and 172 respectively. I'd be BEYOND happy with that score on the actual LSAT. But I'm getting nervous about the actual test date and wanted to hear some thoughts on what might be the best way to embrace the final month. At the moment, I plan on PTing and BRing twice a week (expect the final week before test) with a day or two or timed-sections in between. Thoughts?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @bjphillips5 said:
    At the moment, I plan on PTing and BRing twice a week (expect the final week before test) with a day or two or timed-sections in between. Thoughts?
    I think this sounds like an excellent plan. You know what you are capable of, so keeping doing what you are doing! I think you are going to kill it! Good luck
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    Nicely done on 71, 72! Most folks see a drop on 72, so that's a good sign! I think at this point you've earned the confidence to go in there on game day and not even be worried about it. Your 30 day study plan looks good, so just make sure you start syncing your sleep schedule and everything so you're fresh and ready to go on the day of.
  • nantesorkestarnantesorkestar Alum Member
    431 karma
    72 was a tough one, good job! I pretty much have the same schedule as you for the next 5 weeks. Let's do this!