Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this Photo Sufficient?

MsStateLSATMsStateLSAT Member
in General 105 karma
http://i.imgur.com/kii3VW8.jpg

It completely fills up the photo box.

Comments

• StopLawyingStopLawying Alum Member
    821 karma
    Yep, looks totally fine
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    You're good!
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    Looks perfect! No shadow, there isn't a random girl in the picture with you, you aren't wearing sunglasses...... Yup, looks like you followed all the rules from the LSAC page of photo requirements. :)
  • MsStateLSATMsStateLSAT Member
    105 karma
    @"Alex Divine" thanks so much man!

If all who write the LSAT have a photo that meets the requirement, then

WLSAT -------> PMR

Let's just say that's a necessary condition that I don't want to fail.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @att88 said:
    Let's just say that's a necessary condition that I don't want to fail.
    LMAO! There is no question in my mind now that you got this :)
  • LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
    1024 karma
    Will this picture work for me?

• sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    edited August 2016 1501 karma
    @LSATKingsman - no, does not meet requirements.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @"dytmom_3x" said:
    no, does not meet requirements.
    I think he was joking around. :)
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited August 2016 23929 karma
    @LSATKingsman Lmao. TFW you are rolling up a 20 to sniff a line in the bar, haha!
    1501 karma
    I figured as much. Just wasn't very nice.
    1024 karma
    @dytmom_3x Why?
    1501 karma
    Pretty sure that's not a picture of you rather it is a picture taken of a young man during a challenging time in his life. And if I'm not mistaken this was a serious post about an LSAT picture, and you brought mockery of another person's shortcomings into it. Wouldn't be very nice if someone posted a picture of a different person with an obvious handicap or disability as a joke.
    edited August 2016 12637 karma
    @"dytmom_3x" said:
    Pretty sure that's not a picture of you rather it is a picture taken of a young man during a challenging time in his life
    I think that's Johnny Manziel, no? Reverse google search on the picture brings him up. He's a popular football player.
    1024 karma
    @dytmom_3x

"Pretty sure that's not a picture of you rather it is a picture taken of a young man during a challenging time in his life"

What is your point? Are you implying I posted it because it was a troubling time in X persons life? Just because a picture can be taken as one thing does not mean that is the only interpretation/meaning of the photo.

Does everyone who post a picture of Hitler support the Nazis? Surely not it can be shown for a multitude of reasons. Does my picture above show him in a challenging time? Sure. That is far from the reason I posted it however.

"And if I'm not mistaken this was a serious post about an LSAT picture, and you brought mockery of another person's shortcomings into it."

You are not mistaken, this was a serious post. Who are you referencing in the second half you your post? Johnny Manziel or the original poster? The purpose of the picture was that it seems to do just about everything you should not do in your LSAT photo. Multiple people in the photo? Check. No clear picture of a face, Check. More than just shoulders and up, Check.

Subtextually, the photo was to reinforce what others previously stated. The OP's photo looks perfect and appears to meet all of the LSAT requirements.

"Wouldn't be very nice if someone posted a picture of a different person with an obvious handicap or disability as a joke."

I agee. What does this have to do with anything?

"Robbing banks isn't nice!"

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
  • MsStateLSATMsStateLSAT Member
    105 karma
    edited August 2016 12637 karma
    OKAY THEN. Let's not.
This discussion has been closed.