Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Scores Released *Today*

J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
edited July 2013 in General 13940 karma
We just got an email from LSAC telling us that scores are coming out in batches today.

Has anyone got them yet?

Comments

• Paige HammerPaige Hammer Free Trial Member
    26 karma
    Just got mine. Trying to study in a month was a BAD idea. Definitely will be taking it again in October.
  • J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    13940 karma
    Hey Paige, don't worry. The LSAT is something that you get a second or third chance on.

Also, yes, studying for 1 month is not enough for 99.9% of students. :)
  • Paige HammerPaige Hammer Free Trial Member
    26 karma
    I mean, everyone wants to be in the 1%, right? :)
    13940 karma
    Hahaha, some people want to be in the 0.1% :D
  • Robert McAdamsRobert McAdams Free Trial Member
    29 karma
    156 / 67%, just retook logic games after a 3 week off period, 23 of 23 in 32 min. Got 15 of 23 on test and had to guess final 3 Q's--can you say "stage fright"? Haven't looked at the rest yet, but I'd assume similar results. Felt like I got a 145 or less after the test, and drank that many beers.

Apparently your studying resources made a BIG difference, even with me pissing at least 1 section away. Still a 9 point increase from undergrad LSAT and felt much more confident, even though I didn't perform as well as I could have.
    13940 karma
    Hey Robert, that's great. Good job.
  • Robert McAdamsRobert McAdams Free Trial Member
    29 karma
    Reading Comp was not great at 17 correct, last 4 PT were 19-20 correct. LR sections were also a drop in performance at 31 correct, last 4 PT were around 35-36 correct. I guess I just laid an egg all the way around, still improvement though. And 156/3.08 is probably good enough for college I am applying to. I just hate knowing I "should have" gotten way better. May retake in Oct or Dec just cuz... :)
  • KK Free Trial Member
    345 karma
    JY I took LSAT last year after studying for a month. I had only prepared for LG because it was a foreign concept for me and I ended up getting a 147 with -2 on LG, and -4 on RC, and MANY wrong on LR.

I've been preparing for October since mid-June. I think I've got LG down after following your videos and I bought 3 month sub to your website. I hope to get a 180 in October!

If I do much better this Oct will law schools see my awful 147?
    13940 karma
    My impression is that if you do significantly better (more than 5 points), most admissions committees will just consider your higher score.
  • KK Free Trial Member
    345 karma
    Thanks for the reply JY.

Good luck to everyone!
  • reynolds.443reynolds.443 Free Trial Member
    9 karma
    Tested at 150 (4/28/13) before this program. Studied for just over 1 month. Scored a 158 on this test! Thanks for all the help Ping. I plan on continuing studying for the October test.
  • LegalScholarLegalScholar Free Trial Member
    edited July 2013 7 karma
    I'm surprised at how well I did. I was testing 145-149 on the practice tests. Scored 158 on the real LSAT after only 4-5 weeks of study. I'm actually pretty darn happy. It looks like I did pretty well on the logic games, which boosted my score a LOT.
  • Youyang LiYouyang Li Free Trial Member
    68 karma
    i got on july 1 but i'm too scared to look at it lol
  • Youyang LiYouyang Li Free Trial Member
    68 karma
    I got mine**
  • Jeff TJeff T Free Trial Member
    19 karma
    Youyang, I know how you feel... I got mine that day too and couldn't get myself to open the email (just saw the title) until the next morning. It turned out not to be as good as I'd hoped, but not a total disaster either. I'm sure you did well.