Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

logistical question for anyone who has taken the LSAT before!

haleyjayhaleyjay Free Trial Member
edited August 2014 in General 4 karma
this is a minor question, but is the bubbling sheet during the exam a loose leaf piece of paper that is separate from the testing booklet or is it IN the testing booklet? i feel like i lose so much time by flipping to the back of the PT book to find the bubbling sheet, i just want to see if that will also be part of testing day

Comments

• kraft.phillipkraft.phillip Free Trial Member Inactive Sage
    444 karma
    Yes, it's a loose piece of paper. It's not bound into the testing booklet.
    444 karma
    Notice also that the bubbling sheets in the back of the books are perforated for you to pull it out.
  • mrico145mrico145 Alum Member
    38 karma
    In addition to this, how are the logic games set up on the actual test? I'm guessing it is a left page/right page sort of thing and you don't need to flip from the stimulus to the questions on the next page right? Thanks.
  • rasaluja1rasaluja1 Alum Member
    57 karma
    7Sage also offers printable scantrons that you should be utilizing these last few weeks. Bubbling strategies is something to think about -- bubble after every question, bubble after every 5 questions, bubble after every page, bubble in the end, etc. Bubbling takes time, regardless of what strategy you use and this means less time to read, analyze and answer questions. Good luck!
    444 karma
    On the real test, LG is on two pages. The left hand side is the rules and the first question. On the right hand side are the rest of the questions. There is an abundance of space on the bottom of both pages. If you are used to writing your rules on the left hand side of the only page the game is on, it might be worth it to rethink that placement. I'm currently debating between middle of the left page for rules, right of left page for diagram(s), versus just writing everything on the bottom of the right page.
  • mrico145mrico145 Alum Member
    38 karma
    Thanks kraft.phillip