Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Staedtler Norica Pencils on sale at Staples

LSAT4234LSAT4234 Alum Member
in General 75 karma
$7.00 for a box of 36.

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @LSAT4234 said:
    $7.00 for a box of 36.

YES! last time there was a sale, I bought 2 packs. I'm going to pick up a couple more during this sale so I can have enough for life! 72 is not enough!! :)

Thank you!
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Tell me why there's no Staples where I live haha. We don't have Ikea either...
  • StopLawyingStopLawying Alum Member
    821 karma
    Can you please provide a link? I'm seeing $8
  • Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    edited August 2016 1762 karma
    Cute. I'll try those after I go through my other 10,000 pencils.
  • tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma
    @nanchito said:
    Cute. I'll try those when after I go through my other 10,000 pencils.
    This! But seriously, what does this pencil do? I hate rubber pencils but I guess they all write the same, no? I get it, guys! J/K I'm struggling because my job has prevented me from signing docs in blue ink! I hate black! Maybe I can get away with those cool milky pens I used to doodle with in high school?? They were not specific. They just said no blue! LOL What do you guys like about the pencil though?
  • BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    Lol i picked some up the other day from Staples. 36 for $7.99
  • CalPoliSciCalPoliSci Member
    236 karma
    What's so special about these pencils?
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @CalPoliSci said:
    What's so special about these pencils?

They write a bit smoother and better than most pencils. They seem to be a favorite among LSAT takers. I tried everything from the Black Ticons which I found too scratchy when writing, to the Palomino Blackwing 602s which seemed a bit too soft. The Noricas to me are right in that goldilocks zone between hard and scratchy lead (Ticons) and buttery soft lead (602s).

• CalPoliSciCalPoliSci Member
    236 karma
    @"Alex Divine" I have a nearly full box of Ticonderogas. Too bad I didn't know about Staedlers before.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @CalPoliSci said:
    I have a nearly full box of Ticonderogas. Too bad I didn't know about Staedlers before.
    For what it's worth, I don't think they make much of a difference. After all, we are taking a multiple choice test, filling in bubbles and maybe drawing logic games... The truth is when you are studying so hard for this test little things like pencils become nice perks. As sad as it sounds it makes me a bit more excited to have a cool pencil, lol. Makes thing a tad bit more enjoyable if you're into that sort of thing. But don't beat yourself up over not having them.