Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to Achieve my LSAT Target Score.

LSATtruth.LSATtruth. Alum Member
in General 175 karma
I began studying for the LSAT using 7sage late July. My diagnostic score was 150. Since then, I have scored 152, then 157, then 154, then 157 again. I have not finished the core curriculum though. I am consistently my lowest score in Logic Games, getting about ten questions right. I was thinking about doing a logic game intensive and just focusing the month of September on Logic Games and foolproofing. Do you think that will be beneficial?

I am taking the test in December and am aiming for a 165. Based on current trends, do you think that score is possible within the timefram?

Comments

• AlejandroAlejandro Member Inactive ⭐
    edited August 2016 2424 karma
    just finish the core curriculum and then focus on PTs. Don't do any more prep tests before finishing the core curriculum. You can do a few of them after you finish and then dedicate a couple of weeks to logic games only - I think that is a good idea! 165 is definitely doable by december, but not guaranteed.

Best of luck
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma
    Yeah, agreed with @Alejandro. An LG intensive is a great idea, but definitely finish core first.

And no more PTs until you finish core!
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    The reason we emphasize not to waste anymore PTs is because there's only so many of them out there that you can use before you begin repeating them. Also there's simply no point in taking a PT when you haven't finished the curriculum yet. It's like taking the final exam before you finish a course in college. No point.
  • LSATtruth.LSATtruth. Alum Member
    175 karma
    Thanks. Sure thing, i'll make sure I finish the core before I take anymore tests
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @hakeemmuhammad498 said:
    i'll make sure I finish the core before I take anymore tests
    :D