Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Damn you grammar

kockayaberkkockayaberk Member
in General 16 karma
Starting 7sage LSAT prep has shown me that I need to go to the basics and learn grammar properly. English is my second language and I speak it fluently but, my reading skills definitely need an upgrade. Just a thought

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @kockayaberk said:
    Starting 7sage LSAT prep has shown me that I need to go to the basics and learn grammar properly. English is my second language and I speak it fluently but, my reading skills definitely need an upgrade. Just a thought
    The good news is the first sections of the curriculum on grammar are really helpful! And you'll get plenty of practice going through the course.

Good luck and welcome aboard :)
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27860 karma
    Just recognizing that is a great start. The logic repeats itself over and over and over. They just don't have a lot of options on the logic. So what they do is they disguise that material with grammar. At a certain level, it really does become a test of grammar. Mastering the logic is far from sufficient to ensure a good score. On the hardest questions, the difficulty is often not the logic at all, it's the grammar. So this is definitely worth a large allocation of your study time. Good luck!