Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reading comp- any trend regarding difficulty of passages?

dhanneetdhanneet Alum Member
edited August 2014 in Reading Comprehension 138 karma
Hi all!

I was just wondering if anyone has noticed a trend in the difficulty of the passages in the reading comp section? I find that the first two are typically easier than the rest but wanted to hear your thoughts! In terms of questions, I've been finding the very first question to always be more difficult that the rest.

Happy studying!

Comments

• GraceloverGracelover Alum Member
    440 karma
    Yeah, the last tends to be the hardest. If it has a lot of questions I usually do that one first
  • chrijani7chrijani7 Alum Member
    827 karma
    RC sucks and the trend is looking like its going to continue to suck in the future.
  • vandyzachvandyzach Free Trial Member
    358 karma
    Generally, I agree that the hardest passage is either the third or fourth, but there are exceptions. The Puerto Rican code switching passage was second and it was by far the hardest in that PT.
  • dhanneetdhanneet Alum Member
    138 karma
    Thanks for all the comments everyone and yes it's super frustrating! I'm having a really hard time getting all 4 done in the time allotted and am trying to work out a strategy...attempting only 3 passages (doing ones with the most question and (possibly risking accuracy) or trying to get all 4 done.