Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LR explanation for early PTs

I wonder why there are no explanation for early PTs. For example, I didn't find the LR explanation for PT1 and PT2.

I 'm doing LR by type after watching the video. Anyone knows/

Comments

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma
    @dennisgerrard I don't think the LR explanations go back that far. I think they start around 1PT 5-16 depending on the pkg you bought. Check out the Manhattan LR forums for those. They have just about every question going back to PT 1. I only have explanations starting in the 30s to 50s so I use them quite often.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited September 2016 12637 karma
    LR starts at PT17. We're still working on LR for PTs 1-16, sorry!
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    edited September 2016 27821 karma
    I actually kinda like that [there!] aren't any explanations for those. It really forces us to work it out for ourselves. We learn way more from that process than JY could ever teach us. Sorry JY!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    We learn way more from that process than JY could ever teach us. Sorry JY!
    J.Y. would be proud.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    edited September 2016 27821 karma
    He would NOT be proud of my horrendous misuse of "their"! Omg I'm so embarrassed! What the hell happened!?
  • dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma
    haha.you guys r cute
  • DallasOnFireDallasOnFire Member
    249 karma
    Take it from someone like me (I started my study by looking at PT 1), the LR back then are very weird. Yes the logic is sound, but the question stems and the way they want you to look at the stimulus details differs from what you would see in the modern day. In my opinion it's not critical to look at those. You might even be better off starting at 17.

There are also other resources for explanations available for free on the web, if you think you need it.
  • dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma
    thanks @DallasOnFire