Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Request: Ability to purchase X amount of individual explanations.

LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
For example buy 10 explanation credits at a time and you can use them for any question on any PT that has a video.

I don't need to have the videos to every question on every test but would like to watch a couple on every PT I have taken. I won't spend $30 to have 2 questions explained but I would consider $1-$2 for each question.

Peace and Love fam.

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    Depending on how many you would buy hypothetically if they became available like that, you may want to consider getting the Ultimate + that has all the explanations. (With the exception of some LRs from PTS 1-15? I think)
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    I'm not sure how it's all set up, but I think that would probably require a total overhaul of the website. Seems totally reasonable, but putting it into practice might have enormous complications.
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    @LSATKingsman said:
    I won't spend $30 to have 2 questions explained but I would consider $1-$2 for each question.
    I think there is a licensing issue. So it is easier to do an entire test vs single questions, from a cost perspective. But maybe @"Dillon A. Wright" can add some perspective.
  • SeriousbirdSeriousbird Alum Member
    1278 karma
    @"Alex Divine" That's actually the reason I upgraded to Ultimate+, to get access to the LR from the earlier tests. The explanations for LR are from PT's 17 onwards, and RC explanations are from PT's 1 onwards.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @sweetsecret said:
    The explanations for LR are from PT's 17 onwards, and RC explanations are from PT's 1 onwards.
    Ahh... I was close lol :) Thank you!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    I wouldn't count on this happening. There are a lot of issues behind it, but I'll bring it up.