Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it worth it to purchase PT C2?

desire2learndesire2learn Member
edited September 2016 in General 1171 karma
I have taken lot of PTs old and new and have all of the recent PTs except for C2 (the previously undisclosed test in Superprep 2). I do not want to leave any stone unturned but within reason. $20 for one PT (I already have the other two from Superprep 2) seems silly unless (group 3 negate sufficient) there is a definite benefit. Is it recent (does anyone even know)? Does it have unusual games? I am probably leaning toward getting it but wanted to see what experience people have with it and what advice that experience would generate.

Comments

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma
    I haven't taken it but I have it and from what I heard it's a pretty easy and super generic test. Most people seem to get thier highest scores on than test. So if you're looking for a confidence booster on fresh test I think it's worth it
  • stcaitmokyustcaitmokyu Free Trial Member
    68 karma
    Hi @JustDolt, just wondering...
    Are their explanations helpful?
  • JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma
    Hi! Like I said I haven't used it or looked at it yet but plan to soon. Tbh I probably would not use the non-PT part of it and would probably refer to J.Y. and 7Sage for the PT explanations
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @JustDoIt said:
    I heard it's a pretty easy and super generic test. Most people seem to get thier highest scores on than test.
    I've heard the same!
  • StopLawyingStopLawying Alum Member
    821 karma
    Someone told me the RC was really difficult
  • desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    Thank you so much for the feedback. 7sage peeps are amazing!
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @desire2learn said:
    7sage peeps are amazing!
    I concur