Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just starting, need some advice

LaFrancaLaFranca Member
in General 133 karma
Hey, I posted a discussion maybe like 10 months ago on all the materials I'll need to prepare for the LSAT. I was told to get the ultimate + package, The LSAT Trainer, which I already have, and PTs. Is this still correct, or do I need any other additional materials?

Also, which PTs do I need and can I still purchase the PDFs? I know for logic games, I'm going to need multiple copies and I would much rather have PDFs because it much easier.

I'm literally going to purchase the course on Sunday and get started, so I'm just making sure I have all the materials I need.

Thanks.

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma
    Sounds like you've got a good plan. Unfortunately, LSAC decided to stop offering PDFs for purchase. So that means they no longer exist anywhere and you literally can't get them. Luckily, they just released a new edition of the 40's (42-51 I think) in print, so that fills an enormous gap. You will need multiple copies of the LGs, so for that you've just got to do what you got to do. As for which PT's you'll need, as many as you can get. Everything covered in all the 10 Actuals, plus 41 if you can find it. There's sporadic tests missing from the first dozen tests or so, but they're not absolutely crucial to have, so don't worry if the only one you can find is $4,000.

You won't need the PTs for awhile, but I think you'll be set. Welcome to the LSAT!
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @decamillisa said:

I'm literally going to purchase the course on Sunday and get started, so I'm just making sure I have all the materials I need.
    I think @"Cant Get Right" covered everything I wanted to say, lol.

Welcome to the exciting LSAT journey! :)
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited September 2016 12637 karma
    If you're picking up the Ultimate+ package, we use PTs 36-78 (and more as they're released) as full PTs. 1-35 are used within the course, so it's a good idea to pick those up too.

Here's a list of affordable PTs the students helped put together:
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2770/list-of-affordable-pts-paperback-hard-copy