Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Focus on PT 70+?

kdeel296kdeel296 Alum Member
in General 49 karma
I have not done any of the Preptests in the 70's. I am sitting for the September exam. Should I be focusing on these instead of the earliest tests? Are they easier/harder generally?

Comments

• midna_twilimidna_twili Free Trial Member
    56 karma
    definitely focus on recent exams. They are your best approximation for the next test. There are some slight differences over time. I wouldn't do more than 4 more though.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    Absolutely get acclimated to the 70s PTs. Many people say they are quite different as far as LR and a few odd ball games.
    @"midna_twili" said:
    They are your best approximation for the next test. There are some slight differences over time.
  • DallasOnFireDallasOnFire Member
    249 karma
    I made this mistake last take, having only done pts in the 50s and 60s. Do all the 70s. Do them asap. Master them. You still have time if you have good stamina.
  • desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    Do them even if it means just going through them without "taking them" as a timed PT. Just getting familiar with them is helpful. Obviously doing them as an "real PT" is better but if you are short on time at least going through them to understand them would be good.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Yes, now! You have a few weeks until the September exam. Coupled with the fact that you should not be going PT crazy the week of the test, you'll want to start PTing with the 70+ exams.