Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Games from PT 67 and 68, save or use?

desire2learndesire2learn Member
in General 1171 karma
I have not done PT 67 and 68 and am stuck between saving them in case I need fresh PTs for December (if I need to retake) and using them so I am familiar with the games in them. What do people with experience in those PTs think? I know from discussion threads I have seen (and from looking at the games categorizations) that 67 and 68 both have an unusual game in them. Will I be better off looking at those games or saving them? I certainly feel prepared for a good showing on this exam but with the LSAT you never know. I might be needing to do it again come Dec.

Comments

• LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
    edited September 2016 1024 karma
    100% do without any hesitation or question.

"You are saving a Horse that could help you win a championship for a race you might not ever run." = your line of thinking.

That doesn't make any sense. I used to think like that wish I could go back and slap myself in my face. lol but yeah you want to be as prepared as possible when you sit for any take. Saving material isn't helping you do that at all.
  • desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    Thank you so much @"LSATKingsman" for the advice. I used one of them yesterday as my experimental and I will be using the other one on Sunday. Your advice was just what I needed to be reminded of.
  • Ron SwansonRon Swanson Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    1650 karma
    Agree with @LSATKingsman, good advice.