Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Last week strategy

simon_garfinkel6simon_garfinkel6 Alum Member
in General 12 karma
I was wondering what thoughts or ideas you guys and gals have on prepping during the last week before the actual LSAT. Should I do more prep tests and blind review them slowly, just do timed sections? Would like to hear some strategies or ideas you have.

Thanks

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Sleeeeeep! while that's true, I'm sure @"Cant Get Right" can give better advice lol.
  • danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma
    I'm focusing on the most recent tests (65+) and odd LG (especially circle games). At this point, I wouldn't take full PTs unless they're retakes. There's no point in score gauging now. Retakes offer confidence and material from which to learn without burning or psyching you out. I took 67 today, and that will be my last full test until after the real test. It was a retake, as well.

I would also stray away from new material or at least drill sparingly with it.
  • nantesorkestarnantesorkestar Alum Member
    edited September 2016 431 karma
    I'm taking my last full PT on Monday and then spending Tue-Thur just reviewing all the 70s tests and maybe a couple of timed sections.
  • draj0623draj0623 Alum Member
    916 karma
    I'm taking a full PT Monday, BR Monday/Tuesday, and review questions from PTs in the 70s that gave me a hard time during practice. I may sprinkle in some section drilling on Thursday and maybe some light drilling on Friday but, for those days, I'll likely get a massage, exercise, try to be the most zen'd out human being I can be. I'm likely going to stop reading the 7Sage discussion on Wednesday because fear can be contagious so into the tunnel I go!
  • desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    Going to do a double PT (8 sections) on Sunday for stamina and then relax and do light review for the rest of the week.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    Actually, that's a pretty good one @montaha.rizeq !

I'm totally synced mentally and physically for test day. Waking up at the right time every day. Going to bed at the right time every day. Eating the same things. Drinking the same things. Running the same distance at the same time. Everything. Test day will just be another day.

As far as study strategy goes, I think that could be different for everyone. I'm doing a few RC drills and LGs. The LGs don't even feel like studying any more, they've just replaced crossword puzzles/sudokus. I think the main thing is to keep it light.