Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

180 watch wanted.

E.T.90066-1E.T.90066-1 Alum Member
edited October 2013 in General 377 karma
If you are interested in selling you 180 watch at a discount price please send me a private message.

Thank you.

Comments

• James DeanJames Dean Free Trial Member
    297 karma
    If I hit a 170+ Saturday, ill sell you mine .
  • bluejt77bluejt77 Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    Haha... I'll sell mine at discount if I score 168+.
  • E.T.90066-1E.T.90066-1 Alum Member
    377 karma
    Great!
    Let me know. Hit me up at etrasch@outlook.com
  • clp201389clp201389 Member
    edited December 2017 8 karma
    Null
  • dmitriygolosdmitriygolos Alum Member
    27 karma
    Also interested in purchasing one, if anyone is selling one email me at dmitriygolos@yahoo.com
  • jrkovalsjrkovals Alum Member
    183 karma
    At the expense of sounding ill-informed, what is a 180 watch? lol
  • andrewandrew Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    looking to buy one also, hit me up

hedman.andrew@gmail.com
  • chrijani7chrijani7 Alum Member
    827 karma
    I had a question for those who have the LSAT 180 watch. I purchased the watch a few weeks ago, but when I time myself I noticed the watch would automatically reset back to the 0 point before reaching the 35 min mark. So, the next time I watched closely to see at what point it actually reset, and found that my watch will time up to 30 min mark then reset back to 0. My question is, has anyone else ever had this issue? and if so what did they do to solve it?
    377 karma
    Still waiting....Anyone still have one, hit me up at etrasch@outlook.com
  • John KuanJohn Kuan Free Trial Member
    edited January 2015 2 karma
    Just ordered mine! I can't wait to get it

• Taylor DarcyTaylor Darcy Alum Member
    13 karma
    @chirjani7 I have the 180 watch and I have not seen the same problem. Maybe you can get an exchange.
  • alexanderalexander Alum Member
    81 karma
    Lol.. i thought you scored a 180 and selling your watch
  • James DeanJames Dean Free Trial Member
    297 karma
    I'm waiting for my Oct score before I sell mine.

Also I've never had issued with mine . It shouldn't reset itself. On mine you have to stop it and then hit reset.
  • chrijani7chrijani7 Alum Member
    827 karma
    Thanks guys for the responses. I suppose I will just email them and see what the deal is. Appreciate it.
  • Samar KhanSamar Khan Free Trial Member
    10 karma
    If anyone is selling a 180 watch, let me know: samarkhan717@gmail.com. Thanks!
  • kaitlynticklekaitlyntickle Alum Member
    2 karma
    If anyone has one they want to sell please email me! kaitlyntickle@gmail.com
  • BDashnyam17-1BDashnyam17-1 Free Trial Member
    18 karma
    I am also interested in the 180 watch. The website said they are out of stock. If anyone is interested in selling, inbox me.
  • kktong21kktong21 Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    I'm trying to get one too! Please inbox me if you are interested in selling. Thanks!
  • mayafehmayafeh Free Trial Member
    3 karma
    I would gladly buy a used 180 watch. Please message me if you no longer want yours. Thank you.
  • JudyyyyyJudyyyyy Alum Member
    136 karma
    Anyone still selling?
  • Drini925Drini925 Member
    edited May 2014 67 karma
    this is a dumb question, i know, but can you use it on the actual test day? the website IMPLIES that, but doesn't necessarily SAY it.
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    Yeah you can use the watch on test day. A personal friend of mine used it and it wasn't a big deal. I actually bought the upgraded version of what she used.
    136 karma
    Is your friend willing to sell?? :)
  • MrLSAT180-1MrLSAT180-1 Free Trial Member
    24 karma
    Willing to buy a 180 watch. Please let me know if you have one and how much $ you are looking for at richadhirani@hotmail.com. Conversely, if you leave your e-mail here, I'd be happy to e-mail you.
    Thanks!
  • hyunnysoo-1hyunnysoo-1 Free Trial Member
    18 karma
    Same here! Please email hyunnysoo@gmail.com :)
    3658 karma
    I will sell mine for one million dollars. Cash, unmarked sequential bills. :)
  • Sully8725Sully8725 Alum Member
    edited May 2014 146 karma
    Contact us at: Orders@180watch.com $59.99
    They will do rush orders and international.
    http://www.180watch.com
    Might be quicker to do it this way, rather than wait for someone to sell?
    I have one... I love it. I will sell after the June LSAT, but I am assuming most people want it for June 9th.
    G
    3658 karma
    Or just buy it on amazon. Its even better for amazon prime members.
  • retaker2014retaker2014 Alum Member
    99 karma
    Left handed test takers be aware.
    136 karma
    I believe you mean *non-sequential bills?
    3658 karma
    Haha yeah. Doesn't bode well to make a mistake like that since I was a banker for 6 years...
    136 karma
    @Sully8725 I'm actually planning on taking the September test! Could you please, PRETTY PLEASE, message me after you take your test?

Email: judy.kang020@gmail.com
  • MrLSAT180-1MrLSAT180-1 Free Trial Member
    24 karma
    I'm confused why people don't just take their regular analog watch and reset it after every section at 12:00?
  • retaker2014retaker2014 Alum Member
    edited May 2014 99 karma
    @Richadhirani : If its available, and it can give you an 'edge' - why not use it?

But I agree with you in your initial 'confusion'. Obviously to each his own, but I'm of the opinion that a watch isn't going to improve time management. Any ol' analog watch will do. Just write down what time it is at the beginning of each section, and after every 8-10 questions check the time and mark time the time again.
    edited May 2014 3658 karma
    As a 180 watch owner, I like the fact that it's color coded in 15-minute intervals. Rather than parsing out how much time is left, you have three different colors that "intensify" as the clock winds down. The first 15 minutes is green, the next 15 minutes is yellow, and the last 15 minutes is red.

Again, it isn't imperative that everyone goes out and purchases this watch. Subjectively, I like it since I'm a very visual person. And...I already paid for it so I'm gonna justify the cost in every biased way that I can. :)
    377 karma
    I think it is useful not for you to tell time during an exam, as it does not have enormous advantages than a regular watch, but rather it is useful to keep you interested with new things, new ideas, new strategies. This test can get boring after several months of studying, and if a new watch picks up your energy, then why not.
    136 karma
    @Al [^-^d] you can justify the cost even more if you sell your watch to me after your exam! :]
  • Bret CypelBret Cypel Alum Member
    122 karma
    How long did it take for you guys to receive your watch?
  • joshnozarjoshnozar Free Trial Member
    6 karma
    hi if anyone has a 180 watch please let me know. joshnozar@gmail.com
  • ask.1214ask.1214 Free Trial Member
    34 karma
    Just tried ordering from the website and it's backordered. I need it for the Sept Lsat :( Anyone want to sell theirs? please email me at alicesk1214@gmail.com
  • medb1234medb1234 Alum Member
    29 karma
    Anybody else selling a 180 watch?