Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's going on here?

__Juan____Juan__ Alum Member
edited October 2016 in General 184 karma
Thanks for you input!

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited September 2016 12637 karma
    You didn't enable sharing on those google posts, so no one can see it but you.

Edit: Also changed the title so it sounds less like a weird cell phone ad.
  • __Juan____Juan__ Alum Member
    edited September 2016 184 karma
    Fixed, I used the image address instead of the shareable link :/

Edit:
    That's fine, although cell phone users made up the majority of my target demo.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    It doesn't look particularly odd to me. Seems like you've got a median around 167.5 and most of the rest falls within +/- 3, which is just about right. So, if that range is unacceptable, then you may want to consider withdrawing (which you obviously already are). So I dunno. What's your target score?
    184 karma
    I guess it's the series of 174's and then low 160's that has me questioning if stress, or a lack of understanding is the issue.
    Had I never scored a 175 I would be totally content with a mid 160 score.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    Yeah, I feel you. You can't let your outliers dictate your progress though. Those kinds of scores definitely reflect a lot of potential and capability, but it's ultimately your average that shows where you're really at. It's slightly encouraging that all of your outliers seem to be good ones. Outliers can swing in the other direction too, lol. So that suggests that you are highly consistent with everything up to your range level. On the curve breaker questions/games/passages, you have proven that you are capable of breaking them open, just not that you can rely on doing it consistently. So you can certainly reach 170, you're just going to have to max out your range to do it. That's neither the best nor worst place to be. Sure, it's in the top of your range. But it is in your range.
    184 karma
    Thanks for your feedback. It was hard for me me to objectively evaluate my scores and your insight helped me to do so.