Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I change my LSAT date?

miguel6zavalamiguel6zavala Alum Member
edited September 2014 in General 71 karma
I am currently scoring 159 consistently and have not been able to break 160. There are less than four weeks for the September LSAT. I was hoping to get a 165, but not sure if that is possible.

Should I take the December LSAT? I am only hesitant because of how much work I have done (all while working), that any more and I will go crazy.

Comments

• Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    3438 karma
    Take that call closer to the date... like 3 - 4 days before... the major improvements can happen during the last month. Its a small trade off... 150 odd dollars vs 2 more months of pain.
  • miriruchertmiriruchert Alum Member
    180 karma
    how important is it to break 160? If it is an existential issue, as in my case (I postponed 5 times because I have not been able to reach my potential partly due to 4 kids in the house), and you are pretty sure you have not reached your potential, that is there is room for improvement, I would postpone. You should really take this once and when you are more than ready.
  • LeoFiro8LeoFiro8 Alum Member
    244 karma
    @nilesh I think the last day which is online that you can change the date to December is September 8th to be careful if any of yall wanna change the date.
  • miguel6zavalamiguel6zavala Alum Member
    71 karma
    I finally broke 160. I will go ahead and not postpone, I am going to work my hardest for those extra points.