Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT 78 Fresh?

westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
edited September 2016 in General 3788 karma
Hi guys,

I took PT 78 today after having taken this exam on the official test date and got a 166, which was much better than my first score. Would the score I got for this exam count as a fresh take? I didnt review PT 78 after I got my score report. This is one of the few potentially fresh takes that I have left and I would like to know how much weight I can put on this score to be reflective of my skills and test day performance

Comments

• DallasOnFireDallasOnFire Member
    249 karma
    Man, if you've seen it before it's not fresh by definition. What does didn't "review" mean - did you look at which questions you got wrong on the score report? If you didn't lay eyes on it I think it's pretty close to accurate.

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    edited September 2016 3788 karma
    Hey @DallasOnFire. After receiving my score, all I did was to make sure the answer choices i chose on the scantron was the same as the Item Response Sheet. I didnt actually check the answers on the exam itself so I had no recollection as to what the correct answer for a specfic LR or RC problem was. Yes I am aware its technically not "fresh" in the literal sense of the word. I realize I could've phrased the question better. Just wanted to know if the exam could give me a decent barometer for test day performance almost as much as fresh PT since I havent seen explainations.
  • Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    1762 karma
    I'd take the score with a grain of salt if you remember anything about it.

Retakes are valuable for sure. You can compare your answers and find common strengths or weaknesses. What's really important is the br score.