Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do I need to bring a photo to the test center for September 2016 LSAT?

CocoZhangCocoZhang Alum Member
in General 476 karma
Hi guys, I was reading through some older posts and found out that people should take a photo with them on the test day. But the LSAT checklist I printed with my admission ticket doesn't mention anything about this. Should I take a printed photo with me for the September test or my photo-bearing admission ticket is okay?

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    The photo on your ticket should suffice if it doesn't break any LSAC rules. Other than that, a standard valid ID with your photo needs to be with you too whether it's a driver's license, passport etc.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    What @montaha.rizeq said. If I recall correctly, your uploaded photo will be printed out on your ticket. Aside from that, all you need is a valid photo ID.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    Yeah, used to, you had to print out the photo and tape it onto your admission ticket, lol. That's what those old threads are referring to.
    11542 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    tape it onto your admission ticket
    Lol I practically laminated mine with tape...wasn't taking any chances. Good times.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    Yeah, me too, I'm sure they fell off all the time. What a nightmare.
  • CalPoliSciCalPoliSci Member
    236 karma
    All we need to bring is a photo ID and the first page of our ticket (in other words, we don't need to bring the checklist or the legal terms and conditions pages), correct?
    11542 karma
    @CalPoliSci said:
    we don't need to bring the checklist or the legal terms and conditions pages), correct?
    Yup