Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Ticket Picture

1danlynch1danlynch Member
in General 51 karma
So I'm sitting for tomorrow, and looked at my ticket. I saw on the LSAC site that the photo must fill the 2x2 box. By looking at my picture, my photo fills the box 2 inches vertically, but only and inch and a half vertically. Is this something to lose my shit about????

Comments

• Ron SwansonRon Swanson Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    1650 karma
    While it's up to the proctor in the end, Don't worry about it.

My photo also does not fit perfectly, but I called LSAC asking about it and they said as long as the proctor can clearly identify its you, you'll be fine. I used this same photo for June and didn't have an issue.

While proctors vary, these are generally people who proctor various different types of exams to earn some extra cash on the weekends. Sure, some are super anal and strict, but most aren't out to disqualify people before the exam starts on minor photo technicalities.

So long story short...if it's clearly you, and the picture basically fills the whole box, you should be fine. There's nothing you can do about it now anyway so worrying will only hurt you psychologically in the long run.

Good luck tomorrow
  • leejayleeleejaylee Alum Member
    218 karma
    It's okay, that's just how it printed (same for me). You're fine =) Just make sure it isn't blurred out or anything.
    If it is really bothering you, worse yet, bring a photo as a replacement.
  • 1danlynch1danlynch Member
    51 karma
    Exactly what I'm trying to hear, thanks a lot.