Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Found the brother to our computer Virus Game....well could be the father since it's from 92'

LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
edited September 2016 in General 1024 karma
https://7sage.com/lsat_explanations/lsat-6-section-4-game-4/

SOB. I knew I had seen something close to it.

TBH I'm not even mad you can only remember so much on test day. Damn that sucks though. Someone out there has done this game and recalled it today on the test and was rewarded for their hard work. Mad props if that's you.

This game has 5 questions and a target time of ~10 minutes so with two additional questions we could be in 12+ target time territory. Too soon to say though as I think something was hidden that made this game easy. Excited to see how to go about solving it

Ah im pissed though...damn

Comments

• stgl1230stgl1230 Member
    821 karma
    Jesus christ this was awful. I had two LGs so I was really hoping this was experimental. I normally go -0 in LGs but could have missed pretty much everything here.
  • kazrahkazrah Alum Member
    158 karma
    I was confident in a -0 for the first 3 games, then when I saw this one...

On the bright side, I managed to solve it... during the writing section after all the tests were taken away. The game traumatized me to the point that I had the whole setup memorized and I just jotted it down on scratch paper. After working with it about a minute I found the trick. :l
  • KaterynaKateryna Alum Member
    984 karma
    this one was horrible
  • leejayleeleejaylee Alum Member
    edited September 2016 218 karma
    I also had 2 LGs. I literally had 15 minutes for this game. I guessed every single question carefully. It was an absolute monster. I was fortunate enough to have it on my last section though... Coming from a guy who usually goes -0 in LG...
  • comin in hawtcomin in hawt Member
    22 karma
    rt