Bonethugs521Bonethugs521 Free Trial Member
edited April 2018 in General 47 karma

Comments

• Bonethugs521Bonethugs521 Free Trial Member
    47 karma
    Bump
  • skaplan9190skaplan9190 Alum Member
    137 karma
    Getting extra time is pretty tough if you didn't have them previously, and if your only issue is ADHD. I wouldn't say it's impossible, but it is much harder than someone for example who has dyslexia or something else in addition to ADHD. I got accommodations for this LSAT due to bad ADD, but instead of extra time I requested a private room since my real issue is with noise. I never had accommodations in the past for this but I wrote in my statement that there was never a need since tests were never timed so strictly in undergrad making it an issue. So I guess it really depends on both how helpful your doctor is and how convincing you can make your personal statement. Please know though that if you get extra time they have for this test onward made it so that all accommodated test takers do have to take the experimental section as well. That means it could be a SUPER long test day. Just things to consider. Hope that helps!
  • tofuspeedstartofuspeedstar Alum Member
    139 karma
    It's possible. I had them today. I have really bad ADHD. 2x time, plus own room (it was literally just the proctor and I)