Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The rest room...

AliceZ6v6AliceZ6v6 Alum Member
edited September 2016 in General 92 karma
Would there be a long line during the rest time?

Thanks.
Just wondering...

Comments

• Daniel.SieradzkiDaniel.Sieradzki Member Sage
    2301 karma
    Hi there,

It depends on the number of people at the testing center. That being said, you should be fine. The break is for 15 minutes. By that time, everyone should be able to use the restroom. You can also ask the proctor if there are multiple bathrooms within the testing area. Good luck!
  • AliceZ6v6AliceZ6v6 Alum Member
    92 karma
    Thanks.
    I was worring bc we have to have some snacks, going to rest room and...just wanted to know how I should/can spend the time beforehand.
  • Daniel.SieradzkiDaniel.Sieradzki Member Sage
    2301 karma
    I see. I would definitely go to the restroom first so that is taken care of. You do not want any distractions during the final stretch of the LSAT. After that, enjoy your snack. If it is anything like the break at my test center, it feels like it lasts a lifetime :)
    92 karma
  • Micaela_OVOMicaela_OVO Alum Member
    1018 karma
    There were three bathrooms available at my testing center, but two went "out of order" conveniently right before testing began. I felt like I was in a jungle during my 15 minute break. The proctors closed the door on a few of us, but they ended up letting us in after hearing what happened.

This definitely threw me off (I was almost in tears..not a good start to my RC section), so I'd urge you to just be prepared for the unexpected. Little things like this can happen to anyone on game day.
    92 karma
    Oh...sorry to hear that happened :(
    and thanks for sharing your story :)
  • danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma
    @Micaela_OVO was extra time needed for everyone to go to the bathroom? If so, did the proctors give it?
  • Micaela_OVOMicaela_OVO Alum Member
    1018 karma
    @danielznelson The last few of us showed up right before the proctors started the clock again. Extra time was not needed, thankfully!