Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Add ons

BilkaDaDaBilkaDaDa Alum Member
edited September 2014 in General 32 karma
Hi

I purchased Ultimate back in January - one of the best decisions I made for my prep.

I am coming to the end of my LSAT career (fingers crossed), and I do not have tests 69-72 which I want to take before the September test.
My question is, do I have to pay $30 each ($120 total) for these tests? Even though I purchased Ultimate ($500+) close to 9 months ago. Seems like a lot for 4 tests.

Comments

• David WayneDavid Wayne Free Trial Member
    571 karma
    You're not just paying for the tests; you're paying for JY's explanation of the answers. He does every question in all of the videos for those exams and he also has videos of himself doing the LR from one of the exams, and RC from one of the exams, which i found immensely helpful (its him doing it in real time, having never seen the exams before). If you can't afford all of them, you should try buying at least one or two from 7sage (72 and 71 probably) and then buy the other two from amazon, if you are cash strapped.
  • BilkaDaDaBilkaDaDa Alum Member
    32 karma
    Yeah regardless - PTs 35-68 + the Course comes with Ultimate.

The 4 PTs in question are worth 25% of the Ultimate package? Can 7Sage please chime in here.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Hi @BilkaDaDa,
    Yes, those 4 PTs are not included with any of our courses at the moment. Sorry about that!

They're added a few weeks to a month after the PT has been officially released (depending on when J.Y. and friends can make the video) and are available for individual purchase:
    http://7sage.com/addons/

If you're looking to get any of them, I'd suggest getting the newest ones.