Blind Review Group | PT 46 | Wednesday, September 28th | 7 pm EST

Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
in Study Groups 27859 karma
https://tilt-blog-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/28170011/ibfoqBT169nmnW.gif
BR Group Returns! I won't be there for this one, but the count down to December has begun, so let's keep things moving!

For you old timers, please take note of the new and improved start time. I know that'll force a lot of west coast folken to get in late, but we've been going so late, it only seems fair to the east coast who have to leave early or stay up to ungodly hours. As always, everyone is welcome to join in or leave at any point.

Wednesday, September 28ht at 7PM ET: PT 46

Click here to join this conversation: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/219480381

Please click the link and comment if you plan on participating.

You can also dial in to the BR call by using your phone.
United States +1 (571) 317-3112
Access Code: 219-480-381

The Full Schedule

And if you’d like to see the full schedule for upcoming reviews, here it is:
Coming Soon!

Note:

• For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able on your own; then join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
  • Note: For the purposes of the call, we like to check our group blind review score together at the very end of the call :) So at least don't say ... "No guys, really, it's D, I checked it.” KEEP THE CORRECT ANSWER TO YOURSELF. Win the argument with your reasoning.
  • These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATer (does such a person exist?).
  • The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via GoToMeeting and intellectually slaughter each test.

Comments

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited September 2016 10789 karma
    woooo Yaaay!!! First to comment and I am really really excited.

Thanks Josh for putting this up so early. We will definitely miss you at this BR call.

The official countdown begins for December test takers! I don't know about you but this all suddenly seems to real.
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" One of my favorite movies!!!

@Motivated It is just another PT just like Dec will be:)
    No Stress, No Stress, No Stress

(Lame I know but Jesse McCartney was huge with my girls years ago - but the song still sticks:)
    10789 karma
    lol @twssmith I am probably going to sound lame but I have neither seen this movie nor heard of Jesse McCartney's songs. I think I have seen his pictures, he was very cute, kind of like Justin Bieber. I know, I know bad comparison.
  • Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2098 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" thanks for getting BR group up and running again so fast. It is good to be back at PTing :)
  • jennilynn89jennilynn89 Alum Member
    822 karma
    Yay for new BR schedule!!!Thanks so much for putting this together, @"Cant Get Right"

I don't have the PTs in the 40s :( :( I feel like a total dummy asking this, but how does one obtain the PTs in the 40s? I have all other PTs (from the 10 actual books). It looks like they just skipped the 40s PTs for those books?
    edited September 2016 10789 karma
    @jennilynn89 you can find it here
    https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0986086290/lawschooli-20

Also, if you need to a complete list.
    https://lawschooli.com/where-can-i-find-every-actual-official-lsat-preptest/

I know 7sage has a discussion aboard about this too but I couldn't find it. I found the one above by just googling.
    822 karma
    @Motivated thank you so much!! I must've been living under a rock! I did not realize that those prep tests were finally released as one of the 10 actual books!!! Just ordered mine to be here on Wednesday, so hopefully I can join in just a little bit.
  • rakinalikhanrakinalikhan Alum Member
    329 karma
    guys, i will be there but i will be a bit late because of class! i hope yall dont finish before i get home lol
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    I think I will be able to participate! :) Yay my first BR Group!
  • rachelrachel Alum Member
    207 karma
    I'm getting back in the saddle too folks! Looking forward to a good discussion on Wednesday.
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    Yay!! So glad it is going to work out for Wed:)
  • hazelnut13hazelnut13 Alum Member
    244 karma
    I will see you guys Wed! Although I may be joining later than usual because of the new time + me being on the West Coast but I hope I can make it in time for some fun. (:
  • Daniel.SieradzkiDaniel.Sieradzki Member Sage
    edited September 2016 2301 karma
    I look forward to getting back into session. See you all Wednesday!

@"Alex Divine" that is awesome! These calls really make the LSAT enjoyable.
  • Gladiator_2017Gladiator_2017 Yearly Member
    1332 karma
    @Motivated I hope to join future calls. I'm finally getting into a groove fool proofing LG and still need to work through PT 1-15. Hopefully I can join Saturday's BR, if not definitely next Wednesday.

Hope you all have a great BR session!
  • nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma
    Thanks for getting this going again @"Cant Get Right"
    @"Alex Divine" I look forward to having you join us on the BR calls!
    @twssmith said:
    No Stress, No Stress, No Stress

(Lame I know but Jesse McCartney was huge with my girls years ago - but the song still sticks:)
    In grade school Jesse McCartney was all there is so haha he's a totally relevant throwback.

• dml277dml277 Alum Member
    775 karma
    I'll be joining for the first time! Looking forward to tomorrow!
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    BR calls are the best with people with a wide range of experience!
    @"Alex Divine" & @dml277 so excited for you to be joining!
    @rachel so glad you are back, missed you:)
    @Gladiator_2015 see you soon:)
    @jennilynn89 hope you get the test in time to make it - at least do the 2 LR's with hopefully a chance for a quick personal BR:)
    @Motivated @nessa.k13.0 @nader.parham hopefully we can finish before dawn:)
    @Daniel.Sieradzki Looking forward to the roosters making it an official BR call:)
    822 karma
    @twssmith The book should be here by the time I get off work, and I'll do two LR sections, like you suggested and will join the BR call after.

Can't wait! Excited to finally be a part of this :)
    2301 karma
    Have a great session everyone! Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it.
    2301 karma
    I am back from my obligation. Joining now!
  • GodlyOneGodlyOne Alum Member
    76 karma
    Please keep me posted on the next one. Worked late today :(
  • hazelnut13hazelnut13 Alum Member
    244 karma
    Any word on what the next PT will be?
  • alex.e92alex.e92 Alum Member
    239 karma
    Do we know what the next PT will be? I would love to participate, but I work full-time and will need to take the PT a couple days prior to the BR discussion.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27859 karma
    Hey @HasaDigaLSAT , just posted. PT 50.
  • alex.e92alex.e92 Alum Member
    239 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" Awesome! looking forward to joining.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @hazelnut13 said:
    Any word on what the next PT will be?
    PT 50 :)
  • Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Alum Member
    1762 karma
    I'm there.