Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RC scores in PT 60s vs 70s

lsnnnnn0011lsnnnnn0011 Alum Member
in General 227 karma
Hi all,

Have anyone experienced a significant drop in your RC scores from PT 60s to 70s?
Do you think RC passages in 70s are harder than those in 60s?

Comments

• desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    71, 72, and 73 were a little hard for RC but I really blew it on 76. Overall just use each PT to learn your weaknesses and understand new things.
  • AliceZ6v6AliceZ6v6 Alum Member
    92 karma
    @desire2learn
    Hi,
    sorry to jump in but
    Do you think the passages except the mirror passage in PT 71 are at moderate level or hard?
    I found the mirror passage is hard, but wonder whether other ones are also hard compared to passages in other, later 70s passages...
    1171 karma
    I generally agreed with 7sages ratings on the passages. The first was the easiest. The second was decently tough, and the third was hard. I think the difficult here is that you get two hard passages (3 and 4) with one pretty tough passage (2). There are harder and easier passages that you will encounter but the combo of those three made things quite challenging as it simply increases the chances of finding several things you didn't understand.
  • AliceZ6v6AliceZ6v6 Alum Member
    92 karma
    Thanks, @desire2learn
    Good to know cuz this is kind of my first 70s PT, and I was like...are all passages in 70s this hard?! situation...
    I heard 70s becomes harder, but I was kind of scared off by the mirror passage :(
    Did you take Sept LSAT? Heard there was one hard passage too...wondering it was harder than this mirror passage...
    1171 karma
    I took the Monday Proctoring for Sabbath Observers so my test was different than most peoples. There was a BRUTAL passage in it though.