Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

accommodation question

strasvery-deletedstrasvery-deleted Free Trial Member
in General 161 karma
Will they start over the process even if we just want to ask additional accommodation?
Will they elliminate the accommodations they have granted?

Comments

• Matthew524Matthew524 Member
    651 karma
    No they won't. I have done this in the past. The accommodations you have been recently granted will not be eliminated. They will just be added on to the new one you have requested.
  • strasvery-deletedstrasvery-deleted Free Trial Member
    161 karma
    Thanks.
    But we have to submit all of the documents again right?
    Do we check the "equivalent" box on the first page of one of the documents? Or say No because it is additional accommodation?
    I'm not sure whether I have to choose all of the accommodations that I'm granted AND the new one I'm asking for.
    Can we email those documents or do they just accept by mail?
    161 karma
    161 karma
    By the way, did you have 4 sections or 5 sections on September test if you took it?
    I saw somewhere people say they changed their policy and starting from September there will be 5 sections for accomodated students. Is this true?
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    All accommodated tests will have the experimental section now
    161 karma
    @montaha.rizeq
    :(
    and they are gonna start computer ver test sometime right?
    11542 karma
    Don't be sad, we have a community here that are accommodated test takers and have been a great support system for each other. Even us who aren't accommodated testers will support you :D
    Also it seems as though LSAC wants to take the computerized route but I don't think it will happen anytime soon. At least I hope lol
    161 karma
    Thank you montaha :)
    I feel very relieved.
    Yes hope they will not do that soon...or at least they will allow us to use paper ver if we ask for it.

By the way, do you know whether we can contact 7sage people on weekends too?
    Do they have phone number?
    161 karma
    @montaha.rizeq
    I thought I bought the course yesterday (or the day before yesterday?) but for some reason I cannot access to it...I could do so yesterday though.
    I tend to mess up things especially recently as the test is close and I feel very upset now...
    11542 karma
    @strasvery said:
    I thought I bought the course yesterday (or the day before yesterday?) but for some reason I cannot access to it...I could do so yesterday though.
    No worries! @"Dillon A. Wright" can help you further :)
    11542 karma
    @strasvery said:
    or at least they will allow us to use paper ver if we ask for it.
    Yeah that would be ideal!!
    161 karma
    @montaha.rizeq
    Thank you for tag him :)
    Hope he is checking the forum on weekends too.
    11542 karma
    I'm sure he will! he's super helpful :)
    161 karma
    Great :)
    Thanks a lot montaha!
    11542 karma
    No problem and welcome to 7sage! :D
    651 karma
    @strasvery i took the 5 section exam. When you email them your info for the accommodations you have to recheck the boxes you were already approved for and whatever other accommodations you want on top of it. ALso send the confirmation or approval letter that you received for your already approved accommodations.
    161 karma
    @Matthew524

Did you ask for 5 sections or did they just assign 5 sections for you?
    Since montaha said they started 6 sections for accommodated students too, I'm wondering we need to ask for 5 sections if we want to do so.

Thank you
    651 karma
    @strasvery When I say 5 sections that is 4 regular and one experimental. I did not include the writing section. I had to take the exam like everyone else but under different time constraints.
    161 karma
    @Matthew524
    I see.
    So they do not accept the documents by email?
    Because the deadline is next week, I'm not sure I can make it if I mail them
    651 karma
    @strasvery They accept everything you need to hand to them by email.
  • afelsafaafelsafa Alum Member
    164 karma

@Matthew524 said:
    @strasvery When I say 5 sections that is 4 regular and one experimental. I did not include the writing section. I had to take the exam like everyone else but under different time constraints.

Do accommodated test takers write the same LSAT as everyone else writing that day, or are they given a different version?
    651 karma
    @abmustephan they take the same exam as everyone else.