Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hi all... Need some advice in regards to criminal background.

2»

Comments

• stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    @"dytmom_3x" said:
    In 4 applications I had no place to upload my addendum to this. Which has me disappointed.
    Double check, most applications have a requirement for "yes" answers to C&F questions, or they also usually have an "optional addenda" option where you can load anything up. You can use this for your C&F
  • David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
    7262 karma
    As far as I know, every school that asks about C&F issues will ask you to explain what happened if you check yes. That's what I mean by addendum.
  • dan_the_mann8989dan_the_mann8989 Free Trial Member
    53 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    unfortunately there's some schools that don't give an option to write an addendum unless it's for GPA/LSAT purposes. What do you say regarding that?
    Yes, some of the schools I'm applying to won't let me attach an addendum. I have like 100 characters to explain everything. For me, that will not be enough to explain my criminal background.
  • dan_the_mann8989dan_the_mann8989 Free Trial Member
    53 karma
    ***1000 characters.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @"dan_the_mann8989" said:
    Yes, some of the schools I'm applying to won't let me attach an addendum. I have like 100 characters to explain everything. For me, that will not be enough to explain my criminal background.
    I don't think you have to explain in detail each circumstance so maybe that can help reaching the 1000 word limit.
  • sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    edited October 2016 1501 karma
    The addendum versus what is specifically asked for appears to be different ... Right? If asked what where etc, you say "DUI" on "10/17/2016" etc. Doesn't leave it open to say I did this after... I grew from it by... etc. I'm really just thinking out loud right now, or silently but in text, lol.