Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is C2 more like early 60s or late 60s to 70s?

strasvery-deletedstrasvery-deleted Free Trial Member
edited October 2016 in General 161 karma
Hello, I'm wondering...
Is C2 in SuperprepII look like 50s-early 60s or late 60s to 70s?
People say there are differences between the range and I'm wondering where C2 is in...

Thank you

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @strasvery Just my opinion, but I feel it is more like the 60s than anything else. I haven't seen/done any late 60s tests, but I didn't think it was THAT much different than something like PT 62.
  • strasvery-deletedstrasvery-deleted Free Trial Member
    161 karma
    Thanks, good to know. I was not sure whether I want to do C2, but maybe I should?
    I guess this is Feb test, right? Is there any differences btw Feb and other tests?
  • nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    edited October 2016 4141 karma
    The February tests are undisclosed so you won't get the test released and from my understanding you won't know specifically what questions you lost points on. I know some ppl recommend taking test C2 because the February tests are more of a mystery...we don't have any evidence to say February tests are substantially harder or easier than others--just more mysterious. I was debating the same thing myself and after writing this I'm definitely going to take a look at it as it wouldn't necessarily hurt to give it a try. If you feel like you don't need it though that could be fine too!
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Yeah all the superprep books consist of the February LSATs. And like Nessa said, the difference between the Feb LSAT and the rest is that the Feb one is nondisclosed meaning you don't have access to the test once your score is released to assess your performance. If this will be your first LSAT I don't recommend the February take. It won't be harder or easier, though.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    If this will be your first LSAT I don't recommend the February take. It won't be harder or easier, though.
    Agreed. I think it is crucial to see your score release and where you lost points. The exception being if you are Pt'ing at 175 or something and only need a 170 to apply, I don't think you'll bomb the damn thing. That said, there's always the unknown factor as @nessa.k13.0 says.