Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gray Day Sept 2016 (Predictions)

Comments

• TheLoftGuyTheLoftGuy Alum Member
    690 karma
    @notwilliamwallace said:
    Exactly. Also keep in mind that they are on the hook to pay close to $7 million to people whom they denied the accommodated LSAT to. They've gotta lessen the financial impact somehow :P

As I have stated before I am not concerned about Dec 2016 because this is my first last and only time taking the LSAT. But ughhhhhh $7M? Accommodate LSAT? Explain?
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    Actually LSAC says that you can Register for December after today's deadline if you have.a score from Sept - you can write a request to be refunded the late fee. The full details are in a post at the beginning of this thread:)
  • wilso413wilso413 Free Trial Member
    edited October 2016 23 karma
    @africannarp @speedwagon yeah I got a spot today at my university but you can hold your spot for 24 hours without checking out which is what I did. Hoping I get the score I want and don't have to retake it but if I have to then at least I have a spot!
    690 karma
    @twssmith said:
    Actually LSAC says that you can Register for December after today's deadline if you have.a score from Sept - you can write a request to be refunded the late fee. The full details are in a post at the beginning of this thread:)

well there you have it $90 saved!
    690 karma
    So do we have action or naw? My account locked out.
  • Matthew524Matthew524 Member
    651 karma
    @TheLoftGuy Its still green
  • fightingtilltheendfightingtilltheend Free Trial Member
    84 karma
    @TheLoftGuy no action. i just checked :( why are they doing this to us
  • LSAT04164LSAT04164 Alum Member
    127 karma
    Everyone is so anxious to open this email. I cringe at the thought of it... Might ask the rando person beside me in the library to open and read the number to me. THIS IS TOO PAINFUL
  • lsatblitzlsatblitz Alum Member
    521 karma
    About to give up hope on today
  • 20 karma
    For the love of all that is holy ... CAN THEY RELEASE OUR SCORES ALREADY?! I'm over this waiting game ...
    84 karma
    @lsatblitz yah i dont think we are getting it today either cause what the latest time theyve sent out?
  • cfield.3cfield.3 Alum Member
    60 karma
    the lsac is rigged - donald trump
    690 karma
    @cfield.3 said:
    the lsac is rigged - donald trump

thank you for possibly ruining my laptop and carpet. I spit Fanta Red all over the place.
    690 karma
    @fightingtilltheend said:
    @lsatblitz yah i dont think we are getting it today either cause what the latest time theyve sent out?

I saw someone posted yesterday that like 6:23 or something. Basically we have just a few ticks.
  • lsatblitzlsatblitz Alum Member
    521 karma
    It came out at 6:39 PM EST before so there's a tiny bit of hope
  • KaterynaKateryna Alum Member
    984 karma
    yeap 20 more min
    690 karma
    @Kateryna said:
    yeap 20 more min

make that 11 mins
    84 karma
    nah its not coming today, something tells me it would have already. we are getting it oct 20th at 11:59
  • DeAngelo VickersDeAngelo Vickers Free Trial Member
    20 karma
    I feel like I'm taking crazy pills
    690 karma
    nah its not coming today, something tells me it would have already. we are getting it oct 20th at 11:59

When I read that almost every time exams go missing the results aren't released until the day on LSAC website I gave up all true hope of early release. But I admit that this forum has helped my last 2 work days fly by. Same time tomorrow?
    984 karma
    i have been saying it all day. we are getting it october 20th
  • africannarpafricannarp Member
    165 karma
    I doubt it is happening today.
  • desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    It'll be Friday.
  • notwilliamwallacenotwilliamwallace Alum Member
    1049 karma
    Alright, gave up all hope. You win LSAC, you win...Speaking of win...LET'S GO BLUE JAYS !!!!
    690 karma
    @Kateryna said:
    i have been saying it all day. we are getting it october 20th

maybe that negativity is reason it didnt come. Do you work for LSAC lol
  • pirateJLD16pirateJLD16 Member
    24 karma
    So much for the source that said it would be today. Im losing my mind.
  • MaxineSPMaxineSP Alum Member
    83 karma
    What is more likely? Tomorrow release, or the day after?
  • draj0623draj0623 Alum Member
    916 karma
    @pirateJLD16 said:
    So much for the source that said it would be today. Im losing my mind.
    Yeah, unless the source is LSAC, we would be relying on an inappropriate authority.

#futureflawquestions
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    84 karma
    @TheLoftGuy agreed! its good to know im not dying in horror alone. 1pm tomorrow everyone the fright begins again.

@notwilliamwallace yessss blue jays for the win!! fellow torontonian
  • draj0623draj0623 Alum Member
    916 karma
    I really hope tomorrow is Eileen Gray day. I really want to blind review many questions... and that virus game...
    84 karma
    @TheLoftGuy was there stories of stolen test this cycle?

I feel like im going crazy imagine waking up tomorrow with a letter from LSAC saying we all have to rewrite because and entire virus game was removed from scoring or something
    1049 karma
    yessss blue jays for the win!! fellow torontonian
    Straight up. #torontostrong #ourmoment #gojaysgo
    984 karma
    @fightingtilltheend i hope it got removed. fuck lsac
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    You are the best Dillon for watching out for us - but I sure hope this is not my reaction whenever I do receive my dang score:)
  • LSAT04164LSAT04164 Alum Member
    127 karma
    @draj0623 said:
    I really hope tomorrow is Eileen Gray day.
    LMAO, don't remind me of that passage please
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Hey guys, someone on the Discord Chat informed us that the LSAC CEO passed away, so maybe that has something to do with scores not being released.
    http://www.law.com/sites/almstaff/2016/09/26/law-school-admission-council-president-dan-bernstine-dies/?slreturn=20160918214055
  • solkriossolkrios Free Trial Member
    140 karma
    @montaha.rizeq Makes sense to me. He passed suddenly two days after the exam. Could definitely be a reason for the delay.
  • taylor_michelletaylor_michelle Alum Member
    79 karma
    idk why they just can't have a real release date and then tell us if it get's delayed like a real freaking business. How is this so hard? I need a 168 to not have to re-write, a 165 to get into my safety school. Just tell me what i'm doing with the rest of my life please LSAC.
  • Stephanie57049Stephanie57049 Alum Member
    69 karma
    LSAC does good setting a test release date they consistently meet or exceed (with one bad year). I'd rather know it's coming by the 20th than expect it on the 18th and be thrown off by a late notice. Whether it's released 2 days early or on-time probably doesn't change the end result of alot of plans - and it's great practice on patience for a legal career of working with clients.
    84 karma
    Im sorry to hear about that. a loss is a loss, I will expect for tomorrow then. Do you guys think there is any chance it would be released today
  • danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma
    Check out Dave Killoran's Twitter. Looks like we're waiting until tomorrow in all likelihood.
  • emilycyoung1emilycyoung1 Free Trial Member
    234 karma
    I just called LSAC and they said the reps know nothing about whether it will come out today or tomorrow so could be today.
  • danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma
    Man I hope so.
  • WinWin2016WinWin2016 Alum Member
    132 karma
    LSAC is busy with presidential elections!
    1049 karma
    I just called the lady who I have always talked to regarding Accommodated LSATs. She confirmed that the scores are being released tomorrow...I think it's a good thing that LSAC has decided to abandon early release and stick with a set date. However, a little notification (maybe a tweet) would have been awesome. Also, they should change the "Projected Score Release Date" on their website to "Score Release Date".

See you good folks tomorrow at around 4 PM. Until then, enjoy your time y'all.
    84 karma
    she confirmed this for sure? @notwilliamwallace . ughhh another day of waiting
    1049 karma
    she confirmed this for sure?
    Yup, I kept insisting that it should be today and she kept correcting me by saying it's tomorrow. I truly hope she is wrong, but I am giving up hope for today...I guess LSAC decided to make lots of changes with this LSAT. First by adding a 5th section for the accommodated test takers and now by sticking to the release date.
  • Ron SwansonRon Swanson Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    1650 karma
    Various people here, on TLS, and Reddit have called LSAC and have received inconsistent answers about when the scores are coming. Someone on Reddit claimed to talk to someone who said today specifically.

Until scores actually come out it could be today or tomorrow.
    690 karma
    She can't say it's coming early because than it'll be a pyramid of calls, so I still believe that's it's going to be today.