Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gray Day Sept 2016 (Predictions)

1234568»

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    @montaha.rizeq , we're old pros. We're going about our lives patiently and without anxiety, LOL.
  • fightingtilltheendfightingtilltheend Free Trial Member
    84 karma
    149... way lower than my practice test. maybe law school isnt for me
  • nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    edited October 2016 4141 karma
    @fightingtilltheend I'm so sorry you didn't get the score you wanted but don't wallow too much. I bombed my first LSAT take last year. If I've learned anything from the 7Sage community it's that the LSAT is a very learnable test. If you didn't see the score you want this time and you want to be a lawyer don't give up! You probably weren't ready for the last test but you can be for a future test! You get three takes (in two years) so don't let one setback stop you from reaching your goals. Learn from your mistakes and go back to the LSAT more equipt to crush it!
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    @danielznelson Please tell me you have good news!!! I haven;t gotten my email yet, but I can provide super sass for you:)
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    Ok now we have @"Cant Get Right" showing up - pls tell me you have good news:)
  • beth.flandersbeth.flanders Alum Member
    212 karma
    i haven't received an email yet, but i logged into LSAC and i was able to retrieve the pdf docs. Looks like its back to the grind :(
    4141 karma
    @twssmith I know right?! They are keeping us in suspense.
  • danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma
    Haha, yeah, I survived. Didn't get exactly what I wanted, but I fell within my acceptable range.
  • Matthew524Matthew524 Member
    651 karma
    Still waiting =(
  • SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma
    @nessa.k13.0 Did you take the september LSAT as well?
  • pirateJLD16pirateJLD16 Member
    24 karma
    @beth.flanders said:
    an

What do you mean? you were able to find the score on LSAC? how?
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @twssmith any news???
    4141 karma
    @"Sami Motivated" nope I did not. I've only taken the December 2015 LSAT and I'm not taking it again till I'm certain I'll do well:)
  • SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma
    great choice. Hopefully we will take it together this December <3
  • kylereinhardkylereinhard Alum Member
    72 karma
    You guys, I am seriously crushed. I was PTing at 171 for WEEKS and got a 160. My highest score was a 175, just a week before the test. I'm honestly devastated.

I guess I'm going to re-take, but the wind is so much out of my sails. I felt like I was as prepared as I ever could've been, and I got a 160!?? I'm about to cry.
    212 karma
    @pirateJLD16 you can log into your LSAC account, click on the tab at the top labeled LSAT, on the pull down menu select LSAT status.
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    edited October 2016 5120 karma
    Hey guys - Thanks for all of the support!! Not great on my score, got some serious thinking to do... All the best to everyone:)

Edited to add - guess I need to go apologize to Dominos and get that pizza back from where it don't belong:)
  • desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    @kylereinhard said:
    You guys, I am seriously crushed. I was PTing at 171 for WEEKS and got a 160. My highest score was a 175, just a week before the test. I'm honestly devastated.

I guess I'm going to re-take, but the wind is so much out of my sails. I felt like I was as prepared as I ever could've been, and I got a 160!?? I'm about to cry.
    Use the feedback from the test to improve and don't give up! This was a blip. Random goofiness happens. Virus games are not likely to be repeated. Get back on that horse and go get a 175 on the December LSAT!
  • souman11souman11 Alum Member
    72 karma
    Woohoooo!! Hit my minimum score even though I went 0/5 on virus game. Ooo well. Thanks 7Sage and good luck everyone else. LSAT grind is over :D
  • aleun62aleun62 Free Trial Member
    76 karma
    168 on my first attempt! That's pretty much how I was PTing for weeks leading up to the test. I even slacked off and slowed down (even took 4 section PTs instead of 5, as I normally did earlier on) so I'm glad I was able to focus and churn a predictable score despite how nervous I was. :) And got 21/23 (with 1 wrong on the virus game) on LG so woot. Those videos certainly helped.

Thank you so much 7sage! What a wonderful community you have provided for me, for many others, and for all those who will need LSAT prep guidance in the future.
    212 karma
    Got the email, i think i was wishing it was different from seeing the score beforehand. Definitely no error there. Congrats to everyone who reached their goal!
  • stgl1230stgl1230 Member
    821 karma
    I didn't reach my target score and definitely performed poorly compared to how I was PTing, but should be fine to get into my safety schools. However, on the upside I did way better than I thought I did after the test. I think that for many of us there is a huge mental block to the LSAT with nerves and whatnot so it's going to be about powering through the anxiety in December. we can do it!
  • emilycyoung1emilycyoung1 Free Trial Member
    234 karma
    I got a 160 and was shooting for a 167+. I want to apply this cycle and am registered for December but will I even be able to increase my score by then? I was PT averaging about 165
  • desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    @emilycyoung1 You can do it!
  • KaterynaKateryna Alum Member
    984 karma
    @TheLoftGuy i got a bad score, have to study more i guess, maybe two more years of studying and i will be where i need to be. until then, the battle will go on.

@TheLoftGuy how did you do?
  • cargeo77cargeo77 Free Trial Member
    10 karma
    Hey guys! So I was PTing between a 159 and a 162 toward the end of my prep. I got a 158 and was really hoping for a 160 or above. I feel like a 2-3 point increase could make a reasonable difference in scholarship money, which is why I would be willing to take it again. This test was a little bit off considering the virus game (which I surprisingly didn't do so poorley on) and the RC (wich I did way below my average). What do you guys think? Should I retake in Dec.??

FYI: this would be my third time. I canceled my first score.
  • notwilliamwallacenotwilliamwallace Alum Member
    1049 karma
    Guys, this day has come and gone. However, I do want to thank each and every one of the people who contributed to this thread. You guys are awesome and made waiting for the score more pleasurable and bearable.

Keep your head up high...you guys are such an amazing bunch.
  • graceboyangraceboyan Member
    19 karma
    Thanks to 7sage, I went from a first diagnostic test of 159 in June to getting a 169 on the September LSAT. I'm a little disappointed that I didn't cross the 170 threshold, and also thinking about all the mistakes I made due to nerves since it was my first real LSAT experience. So I'm currently weighing taking it again in December. But overall, very happy with my results!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @graceboyan said:
    Thanks to 7sage, I went from a first diagnostic test of 159 in June to getting a 169 on the September LSAT. I'm a little disappointed that I didn't cross the 170 threshold, and also thinking about all the mistakes I made due to nerves since it was my first real LSAT experience. So I'm currently weighing taking it again in December. But overall, very happy with my results!
    Wow, grats!!! Still, a 169 is only 1 point off, still amazing! :D If you haven't left a review yet and feel up to it, feel free to do so here:
    https://7sage.com/lsat-course-reviews/
  • TheLoftGuyTheLoftGuy Alum Member
    690 karma
    @Kateryna said:
    @TheLoftGuy how did you do?

i didnt do as good as i thought but i wasnt too far off. Wont be taking it again at the risk of getting less scholarship money, but being able to do what I love soon than later, will be worth the sacrifice. I am simply trusting GOD!
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @twssmith we're here for you!!!!
  • Anna MarieAnna Marie Alum Member
    edited October 2016 210 karma
    @twssmith I'm so sorry to hear that your score isn't where you wanted it to be -- you've been a tremendous help to me and countless others on 7sage. You have worked so hard to get this far and while that in itself is something to be proud of, I have faith that you will learn all you can from this test and make an epic comeback in December!
  • lm125108lm125108 Member
    134 karma
    Sorry if I missed it, but does anyone know what the curve was?
  • danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma