Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT score not what I wanted

John DoeJohn Doe Member
edited December 2016 in General 5 karma
Nothing

Comments

• sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    1501 karma
    I would wager no. According to law school numbers dot com, both your GPA & LSAT score are below their 25th percentile. Those#s being 3.2 and 149. I believe it is highly unlikely to be accepted into a school when both are below the 25th
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    no, you won't be accepted anywhere accredited with a 140.

A 140 is a about 33 out of 100 questions right, so you need a lot of work. the good news is with 7Sage and hard work it is possible!

I also wouldn't sign up for December or plan to take and apply this cycle. Give yourself the proper amount of time to prep. You GPA is already below their 25%tile, so you'll need an LSAT above median for a decent chance of acceptance. Sit for the test when your PT average reaches your goal.

You don't want to waste a take! 40 some odd days to prep isn't going to net you that many points. A 140 score has a lot of room for improvement which is actually a good thing. Raising your score from the 140s to the 150s can be as easy as learning how to properly diagram logic games and becoming proficient with the different types of LR.

You got this!