LR drilling and adding a time element - how do you guys do it?

The_RiseThe_Rise Alum Member
edited July 2013 in Logical Reasoning 283 karma
How do you guys time yourself while drilling LR? just do 24 questions in 35 mins ? 10 in 15 mins? not timed at all?

Comments

• JRRLDG808JRRLDG808 Alum Member
    edited July 2013 49 karma
    I usually do a batch of 10 LR questions and set the timer to 15 minutes but I try to finish each question within 1 minute so in the end I have about 5 minutes to spare. Then after that I just blind review any questions I circled.
  • The_RiseThe_Rise Alum Member
    283 karma
    Okay, this is what i did for a bit today. Thanks.
  • Username 7865Username 7865 Free Trial Member
    24 karma
    I'm a little confused by the best way to do this as well. I bought all of the LR questions organized by type and difficulty from tests 1-38, but I really can't figure out how to time them. I like Jerrald de Guzman's strategy for the medium difficulty questions, but the hard ones are expected to take longer and the easier ones shorter right?
  • JRRLDG808JRRLDG808 Alum Member
    49 karma
    I took two timed full LR sections earlier today for the time in a while and I'm pretty happy with the results. I got -6 and -7 in both sections which is much better improvement from last time. I think I have to slow down a little though since I completed both sections 20 minutes each and a good number of my incorrect answers came from misreading the actual right answer (usually from not noticing those small words that can completely change the meaning of a sentence).