Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAC Questions

always learningalways learning Free Trial Member
in General 99 karma
Has anyone submitted Q's to the LSAC via email recently - about how long did it take until they responded?

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    I usually call, but if it's not a weekend or after 4pm, they usually don't take too long to reply to emails.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @"always learning" said:
    Has anyone submitted Q's to the LSAC via email recently - about how long did it take until they responded?
    I've emailed them a few times.

The first time was a question about getting a waiver to take the LSAT. Took about 24 hours for a response.

The second and third time were about transcripts and CAS and took 4 days if I remember right.
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    I usually call, but if it's not a weekend or after 4pm, they usually don't take too long to reply to emails.
    Calling always seems to be better from what I hear! :)
  • desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    Everyone I've talked to on the phone has been amazingly helpful and able to give answers right away.
  • jowens7317jowens7317 Alum Member
    244 karma
    Speaking of LSAC questions, on the transcript section of the apply tab, my bachelor's degree-granting institution dates of attendance and degree date is incorrect and it won't let me change it and I can't find ANYWHERE how to change it to the correct dates.. Does anyone know how to fix this?
  • always learningalways learning Free Trial Member
    99 karma
    @jowens7317 i had a similar problem. The only way to fix it is to email lsac@lsacinfo and they forward your request to the transcript department