Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will 7Sage still be around 3 years from now???

DropItLikeItsLHotDropItLikeItsLHot Free Trial Member
in General 34 karma
Dumb question....I know, but it eases my anxiety :D Will 7sage still be around in 3 years when I need to study for the LSAT??? This forum is so awesome and everyone says the prep course is so amazing so I just reallllllllly want to be able to use it when I study:)

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    lmao, nice handle. Well, uh, I don't see why it won't be here! Unless JY's evil twin hacks the system and turns this into an MCAT course.
    11542 karma
    We've spoken before! sorry it's been a while :D stick around, we like to be annoying on this forum :D
  • DropItLikeItsLHotDropItLikeItsLHot Free Trial Member
    34 karma
    Oh ya haha I remember!! I haven't been on in a long time :D
    11542 karma
    Welcome back :) hope your UG studies are treating you well.
  • DropItLikeItsLHotDropItLikeItsLHot Free Trial Member
    34 karma
    Not too bad! I took a lot of philosophy related courses though so its tough to get really really high grades haha!
    11542 karma
    @DropItLikeItsLHot said:
    Not too bad! I took a lot of philosophy related courses though so its tough to get really really high grades haha!
    Nice move. Although the LSAT doesn't really require any outside knowledge to do well, I've heard good things from people taking philo courses regarding logical reasoning. @"Alex Divine" didn't you major in philo among another major? lol
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    Nice move. Although the LSAT doesn't really require any outside knowledge to do well, I've heard good things from people taking philo courses regarding logical reasoning. @"Alex Divine" didn't you major in philo among another major? lol
    Yup, haha! Philo was one of my majors and it definitely helped a bit with LR/RC.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    We have every intention to be here for a long time, don't worry. :)
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    We have every intention to be here for a long time, don't worry. :)
    Yay! I'll be here until the end.... :)

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hzYWzNTB8m0/maxresdefault.jpg
  • Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2098 karma
    @DropItLikeItsLHot there is no reason, not to start slowly from now. I wish I could go back and start studying for LSAT three years earlier than my test day using 7Sage. With three years and 7Sage you have a real shot at 180.
    11542 karma
    @"Alex Divine" said:
    Yay! I'll be here until the end.... :)

Once I get my 170 I'm outie like a Saudi
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/lqJDuZIcQ34/maxresdefault.jpg
    JK kinda lol no really, jk.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @montaha.rizeq LMAO!! You have to at least do a webinar for us! :)
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27861 karma
    What I want to know is when can we expect 7Sage GRE. I need to take that once I'm done with my apps!
    11542 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    What I want to know is when can we expect 7Sage GRE. I need to take that once I'm done with my apps!
    I'm sure you'll do fine on the GRE since you've excelled on the LSAT lol
  • LSATakerLSATaker Free Trial Member
    250 karma
    What about GMAT then? would it be easier than LSAT?
    27861 karma
    @LSATaker : The LSAT and MCAT are as hard as it gets. Arguments could be made for which of the two of them is harder, but anything else is going to be easier by a pretty decent margin.
    edited October 2016 11542 karma
    LSAT is at the top of the difficulty spectrum IMHO
    250 karma
  • rakinalikhanrakinalikhan Alum Member
    329 karma
    JY's trademark "so what who cares" will forever live on as long as the lsat does as well
    11542 karma
    @rakinalikhan said:
    JY's trademark "so what who cares" will forever live on as long as the lsat does as well
    Stay tuned, guys. Tshirts are coming.
  • rakinalikhanrakinalikhan Alum Member
    329 karma
    legit surprised jy hasnt cashed in on this money making scheme @montaha.rizeq, would make some good vacation change
    11542 karma
    @rakinalikhan said:
    legit surprised jy hasnt cashed in on this money making scheme @montaha.rizeq, would make some good vacation change
    Lol, he kind of doesn't know it's happening. Oh boy, I'm about to be sued haha.
  • Wind-Up BirdWind-Up Bird Alum Member
    284 karma
    Unless JY's evil twin hacks the system and turns this into an MCAT course.
    Honestly, having taken a $2500 garbage online MCAT course from The Princeton Review, I'd totally support JY's evil twin in this endeavor.
    250 karma
    This may not relate to this post but...when was 7 sage established?
    I heard a lot of good things about LG, but when did they also start to provide LR and RC courses?? I saw somewhere ppl say it was free at first...is it true?? (and after the new law they started to close it)
    27861 karma
    @LSATaker I think it's been around maybe 4 years now? That seems to be the oldest thread. I'm not sure it was ever straight up free, but I don't know. In addition to 7Sage, JY founded preprobono which is a nonprofit to help folks get into law school who may not normally have the means or opportunity to prepare. I would think 7Sage access, free or subsidized, would come with a preprobono fellowship, so maybe that's where the free at first idea is rooted.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @LSATaker said:
    This may not relate to this post but...when was 7 sage established?

Roughly 4 years ago!
    @LSATaker said:
    I saw somewhere ppl say it was free at first...is it true??
    It was, but then LSAC hit us with a bunch of licensing fees. As you can imagine, it became pretty pricey to provide those things (minus LG) for free.