Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upgrading from Starter to Ultimate

Michelle H.Michelle H. Alum Member
in General 38 karma
Hello all,
I was just wondering if I were to upgrade from Starter to Ultimate, I will get the same material as the Ultimate right? Is there a difference between upgrading from Starter to Ultimate as opposed to getting Ultimate outright. I'm on a pretty tight budget so any savings will help! Thanks!

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited November 2019 12637 karma
    Hey @mchll.hhc, the only difference is the amount of time you get. Upgrading from Starter > Ultimate will only give you an extra +3 months, whereas purchasing Ultimate outright would give you the full 12 months.

In this case, email me after you upgrade (dillon@7sage.com) and I'll add on the remaining +9 months you would've received from purchasing outright.

[Admin note: Ultimate+ includes 12 months, and Ultimate includes 9 months now]
  • CJF_2180CJF_2180 Alum Member
    106 karma
    I didn't want to restart a thread for this... I have the starter package and I wanted to upgrade to get more problem sets the stuff that comes with the plus.Im a bit tight on funds, so the price for the Ultimate upgrade is a little easier on me. Is an upgrade from the Ultimate to the Ultimate+ worthwhile or is it better just to grab the Admissions pack separately?
    12637 karma
    @McBeck418 said:
    Is an upgrade from the Ultimate to the Ultimate+ worthwhile or is it better just to grab the Admissions pack separately?
    Definitely worth it. You get video explanations for most of the questions from PTs 1-16 and all from 17-35, plus all of the hardest Problem Sets, the latest PTs (77 and below) and 6 extra months. For the +6 months, you'll have to email me once you upgrade since I have to add it on manually. :)
    dillon@7sage.com
  • lawgikallawgikal Core Member
    108 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" which explanations are excluded from PTs 1-16? Thanks!
  • jjoushlynjjoushlyn Alum Member
    198 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" Hey I have the starter pack as well. However, I am just really interested in knowing what the harder problem sets are. I do not necessarily need explanation. I just wanted to know what the problem sets for each type of logic reasoning question was so I could gradually do them on my own. Is there a way I can get this information without upgrading at this time?
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    Definitely worth it. You get video explanations for most of the questions from PTs 1-16 and all from 17-35, plus all of the hardest Problem Sets, the latest PTs (77 and below) and 6 extra months
    Not to mention the admissions pack doesn't expire after 1 month like it would if purchased separately, it stays on your account until your ult+ expires :) really convenient especially if you don't plan on focusing on your PS/DS/Addenda until later on.
    edited November 2016 12637 karma
    @lawgikal said:
    which explanations are excluded from PTs 1-16? Thanks!
    LG & RC are included. LR is not available for PTs 1-16.

@jjoushlyn said:
    Is there a way I can get this information without upgrading at this time?
    I don't have the list, sorry. :( They're taken from PTs 1-35 though.
  • lawgikallawgikal Core Member
    108 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright"
    Thanks!
    Any idea as to when LR for 1-16 will be available?
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @jjoushlyn said:
    I am just really interested in knowing what the harder problem sets are.
    They can be located in the Cambridge LR packs, not sure if you have access to that. Although everyone learns material differently, the explanations JY offers for all these questions has been extremely resourceful for my studies and I'm sure others can vouch for this. His explanations help hone down your skills for truly understanding why every other answer choice is correct while understanding why the correct answer choice is correct.
    12637 karma
    @lawgikal said:
    Any idea as to when LR for 1-16 will be available?
    No date yet, sorry.
  • shahla.s-1shahla.s-1 Alum Member
    104 karma
    @jjoushlyn you can use the question bank. Set the choices for example SA, preptest 1-16 and it will give you a list. Given that you have those preptests with you already. Cause the question bank will only give you the list of question, and you can also set your difficulty level. I did that and printed them off. Let me know if that helps. I too was short on budget.
  • jjoushlynjjoushlyn Alum Member
    198 karma
    thanks so much @"shahla.s-1"