Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why do I keep receiving photo notice for December test?

orangebeerorangebeer Alum Member
in General 216 karma
Hi,
I just received "final notice" about the photo...
Does this happen to you?
Is there some problem in my photo?
Why do I keep receiving the emails?
I deleted the background using the Photoshop, would this be bad?

Comments

• dml277dml277 Alum Member
    775 karma
    LSAC just keeps sending reminder emails to make sure you've taken care of the photo. Nothing to worry about if you've already followed the photo rules!
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @dml277 said:
    LSAC just keeps sending reminder emails to make sure you've taken care of the photo
    Yup! When I was still signed up for Sept 2016 I got those for 6 weeks leading up to the test.
  • LSATtruth.LSATtruth. Alum Member
    175 karma
    I submitted an old photo I took at walgreens. It meets qualifications but I no longer have access to the physical photo and only a digital copy. Will they ask for a physical copy of that photo on the test date?
  • orangebeerorangebeer Alum Member
    216 karma
    @"Alex Divine" @dml277
    Thanks, I thought I have to do smt, but it seems I can just leave it as it is...
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    Nope @hakeemmuhammad498 . Just what is printed on your admit ticket. If it's an older picture, just make sure your appearance hasn't changed. If you look different or weird, it is at the proctors discretion whether or not to admit you. At my September test, someone was denied admission, so it's not just something they say. They actually enforce it.
  • LSATtruth.LSATtruth. Alum Member
    175 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" Thanks. It just a year old so it shouldnt be that bad. I still look the same.
  • tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" crap! I've lost about 20 lbs and cut my hair since taking my DL pic, I don't have another pic ID. I normally wear my hair straight but I had to quickly snap a pic for registration and it was curly. Surely this wouldn't be a big deal, right?? I thought not until I just read your post and recently got the side eye when I went to vote last week, probably due to the reasons mentioned above. Ugh, I swear! Now watch me be the one to be denied access because of some grumpy proctor!
    27809 karma
    @tanes256 , it really depends on just how different you look. At my test center at least, they really stared people down. If hair was different, they made them hold it back or up or however to mimic the picture. They took it very seriously and really made sure. May want to go curly day of the test to be safe.
    27809 karma
    Oh and way to go on the -20 lbs @tanes256 !
  • tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma
    Thx @"Cant Get Right"! Curly it is! I get why all this stuff has to be done but my goodness!