Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT 79

combsnicombsni Free Trial Member
edited November 2016 in General 652 karma
My booklet just came in today! Looks like it has a very tough curve. Anyone take it as a PT yet? If so, how did it go?

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    It went a lot better than the first time, lol.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    It went a lot better than the first time, lol.
    Haha! @cantgetright

My copy of PT79 came today. Great color scheme. Very much looking forward to eventually taking this test.
  • StopLawyingStopLawying Alum Member
    edited November 2016 821 karma
    Ordered mine on Amazon yesterday with prime shipping and it's coming...Tuesday?! Needed it before sun so can get in on JY's BR. Anyone else order on Amazon? Hoping to get it earlier than expected
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited November 2016 23929 karma
    @StopLawying said:
    Ordered mine on Amazon yesterday with prime shipping and it's coming...Tuesday?! Needed it before sun so can get in on JY's BR. Anyone else order on Amazon? Hoping to get it earlier than expected
    I got mine from Amazon and it came in 2 days w/ Prime. I ordered it Sunday and it came Tuesday. I think yours should come before Tuesday....?
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @StopLawying Amazon Prime is usually very good about 2 day shipping, I think it will be delivered way earlier than that. The fact that it even delivers on Sunday is really awesome lol. Also someone on here had an issue about it saying it will be delivered in 1 to 2 months lol but they ended up getting it within the week.
  • Tinyosi1Tinyosi1 Alum Member
    235 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    Also someone on here had an issue about it saying it will be delivered in 1 to 2 months lol but they ended up getting it within the week.
    I can confirm that the date it claims you will get it is not always representative of the actual date. When I ordered PT79 the estimated date was nearly a week after I actually got it. I think they are inflating dates just on the off chance that something does cause a delay(like high demand due to it just being released).
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @Tinyosi1 said:
    like high demand due to it just being released).
    yup, I think that's exactly it.
  • combsnicombsni Free Trial Member
    652 karma
    I used Amazon Prime and it only took 2 days
  • esteeroseesteerose Alum Member
    382 karma
    I got mine a couple of days ago. I took 78 and had my highest score- 165. But 79, I am doing terrible! I have taken sections 1 (LR) and 2 (RC) and got about half of them wrong. Very frustrating.