Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which prep tests in 70s have weird, odd logic games?

jaylenosgaragejaylenosgarage Alum Member
Hi all

I've done only 2 PTs in 70s and just want to do those PTs with weird, rare logic games that threw people off before December.
I know 72 has circular..and what other PTs in 70s have weird games?

Thank you so much! :)

Comments

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    edited November 2016 8689 karma
    Just a correction: 72 does not have a circular. 72 has what can readily be described as a pattern game, Game 4. 75 Game 4 is a bit odd: I didn't like it. 77 Game 3 is odd. Finally, PT 79 Game 4 is odd.
    8689 karma
    PT 41 game 4 and PT 1 Game 1 are both circular. Also, PT B Game 3 from Feb 1999 is a circular game.
  • jaylenosgaragejaylenosgarage Alum Member
    70 karma
    @BinghamtonDave Thank you sooo much!!! I think PT79 has a circuclar game
    8689 karma
    @jaylenosgarage no, unfortunately that is not correct. PT 79 game 4 is not a circle game.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @BinghamtonDave said:
    PT 41 game 4 and PT 1 Game 1 are both circular. Also, PT B Game 3 from Feb 1999 is a circular game.
    Yeah, be sure to check out PT41 an PT B. I thought a couple of the games were odd balls from PT B.
  • jaylenosgaragejaylenosgarage Alum Member
    70 karma
    @jaylenosgarage really?? then why are people keep saying we have a circular game in 70s??
  • Wind-Up BirdWind-Up Bird Alum Member
    284 karma
    @jaylenosgarage There's definitely another circular game in the 70s, but PT79 can't be accurately described as such... The infamous virus game in PT79 is more like a "circuit" game, but the only game that is remotely similar to it was published in the 1990s (a very, very early PT).
  • loosekanenloosekanen Alum Member
    138 karma
    72 game 4 is definitely one to look at. It took me a few seconds to get the idea. Game 1 in that test is also worth mentioning as it is probably the most difficult in that bunch if you understand the rules of game 4.