Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What to do the final 2 weeks before the test?

in General 308 karma
Hey guys, so I'm going to take the December LSAT and maybe retake in FEB if i need to but I'm just wondering what i should do the final week before the test? Im planning on taking PT 79 on Tuesday and attending the BR session that JY is going to have but then I'm not sure what to do for the final week to stay sharp. Should i just keep doing separate sections of LG,RC, LR, and just BR them afterwards just to stay sharp? What do you guys suggest? I was thinking about having PT 79 be the last practice test i take so i can take it semi easy the final week leading up to the test.

Comments

• J. TharpJ. Tharp Alum Member
    575 karma
    I'm in the same boat as you. I'm taking two PT this week (77 and 79) and otherwise focusing on LG because it is my weakest section. Next week I'm not going to take any full, timed PT but I think I will take one timed section per day switching between LR/RC and otherwise focus on drilling LG. Good luck!
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Nothing too major...maybe do a few untimed sections on PTs that you've done well on or particularly enjoyed (haha). Many suggest to focus more on your mental health than anything. Make sure your sleep is consistent, keep a good diet, maybe do some yoga.
  • Stevie CStevie C Alum Member
    645 karma
    Still revising my schedule. Probably going to take a PT from 70's this week, and a final PT from 70's next week. In between, I'm going to work on LG.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    Make sure you avoid burnout and focus on keeping good mental health. At this point, you're not likely to improve too much, but last minute targeted prep might not be a bad idea. If you know you are weak with certain games and LR passages, drill those and shore up your weaknesses. With 2 weeks left you have time for a PT or two; just make sure you don't wait until too close to the test to do them.
  • 308 karma
    @"Stevie C" @"J. Tharp" Yeah, same here. Planning on just taking a section per day next week just to remain sharp.

@"Alex Divine" Yeah that's what I'm planning on doing. Going to take PT 79 this week and then that's it for PT's. I'll just focus on some drilling and light stuff next week.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @"Artak Mamikonyan" said:
    @"Alex Divine" Yeah that's what I'm planning on doing. Going to take PT 79 this week and then that's it for PT's. I'll just focus on some drilling and light stuff next week.
    Sounds like a plan!

Good luck. :)