Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where is the explanation for PT 76's experimental section?

dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
in General 1644 karma

I reviewed the PT76 LR section today and can't find the experimental section for LR. I had five sections on my PT76 while the 7sage only have four sections' explanation. Any idea?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited November 2016 23929 karma
    @dennisgerrard said:
    I reviewed the PT76 LR section today and can't find the experimental section for LR. I had five sections on my PT76 while the 7sage only have four sections' explanation. Any idea?
    The experimental sections aren't released with the official tests.
  • draj0623draj0623 Alum Member
    916 karma
    Where did you get a 5 section PT from? I've taken a 5 section PT that was prepared by another test prep company but I had to look up those questions that were not in the official PT to see which PT those "experimental" questions belonged to. The "experimental" section was likely inserted into your PT from another (older) PT section. Truly experimental sections are not released.
  • katapultz6katapultz6 Alum Member
    81 karma
    "the" experimental section? Each LSAT has several experimental sections (at least 4 to 5) that get evenly distributed to the test writers. You likely purchased a 5 section Prep test, where the 5th section is simply taken from an older LSAT and placed into that LSAT to give you an additional section. You can simply google a question, i.e. type the first five to six words of a logic game of that extra section, and you'll be able to figure out which LSAT that section is from.
  • dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma
    @draj0623 I downloaded it from Manhattan. I try to find it.

@kataput6 thanks for the notice.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @draj0623 said:
    The "experimental" section was likely inserted into your PT from another (older) PT section. Truly experimental sections are not released.
    Manhattan takes experimental sections from older PTs.
  • dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma
    thanks. I wonder if I need review it since it's kind of too old.haha.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma
    I think it's still useful to review if you can figure out which PT it came from. The logic hasn't changed!