Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scantron Etiquette

nstublernstubler Member
in General 11 karma
Hello!

I'm taking the Dec 3rd LSAT, and want to ensure I don't make any avoidable mistakes with my Scantron.

More specifically, when practicing PTs I like to put a little dash next to the question number (in the white space between section columns) on the Scantron to indicate the questions I'd like come back to. That being said, will these type of marks impact the scoring of the Scantron? Any insights are greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
-nick

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @nstubler said:
    Hello!

I'm taking the Dec 3rd LSAT, and want to ensure I don't make any avoidable mistakes with my Scantron.

More specifically, when practicing PTs I like to put a little dash next to the question number (in the white space between section columns) on the Scantron to indicate the questions I'd like come back to. That being said, will these type of marks impact the scoring of the Scantron? Any insights are greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
    -nick
    Probably not, but they do say not to make "stray marks" on...So I wouldn't risk it. And if I did, I'd make sure to erase them!
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    I know several folks who have done this without incident. I think @"Alex Divine" 's advice is pretty sound though.
  • nstublernstubler Member
    11 karma
    Great - Thanks for your input!!