Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What was the extra section for the last couple of tests?

esteeroseesteerose Alum Member
in General 382 karma
To anyone who took September or June, what were the extra sections? I'm taking the upcoming test and really really hoping it's not RC.

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited November 2016 23929 karma
    The experimental section is random so there isn't one experimental for everyone.

You are not alone in hoping it is not RC, haha.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    edited November 2016 11542 karma
    @"Alex Divine" said:
    You are not alone in hoping it is not RC, haha.
    Indeed. My first LSAT I had two LG sections, and the second was 2 LR sections. But don't worry about trying to find out which section it is. Take each section as if it's the real one.
  • TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma
    It's random for everyone. Anyone in your testing room could have either section for an experimental.

in June I had RC exp and I know others who had LG and LR as the exp. September I had LR exp, and other had LG and RC as well.
  • esteeroseesteerose Alum Member
    382 karma
    ohh, i see. I thought everyone had the same for that test. Welp, fingers crossed then.
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    @esteerose said:
    ohh, i see. I thought everyone had the same for that test. Welp, fingers crossed then.
    Yep it all comes down to luck of the draw and where you sit. Your neighbors will have the test in a different sequence and different experimentals.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    Indeed. My first LSAT I had two LG sections, and the second was 2 LR sections. But don't worry about trying to find out which section it is. Take each section as if it's the real one.
    Praying for an extra LG haha
  • SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma
    @esteerose said:
    really really hoping it's not RC.
    lol For sure. That's like the everyone's worst nightmare situation. <3 I wouldn't even wish that on my enemies. :D
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    On my very first test in Oct 2015, I had back to back RC sections to start the test!
  • bbutlerbbutler Inactive ⭐
    401 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" that's terrible. Although RC is my worst section, I would LOVE to have 2 LG sections if possible but only time will tell!
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    Yeah @bbutler , at the time I was so unprepared that RC was actually my strongest section, haha. Things really turned around over the next year! LG's the way to go for sure though!
  • DEC_LSATDEC_LSAT Alum Member
    760 karma
    @Sami said:
    I wouldn't even wish that on my enemies. :D
    haha!
  • mcmlaw36mcmlaw36 Alum Member
    631 karma
    @esteerose I'm in the same boat! I am praying that it's not RC. I know others who I have studied with the past few weeks are hoping the same. You are definitely not alone!